i know why now

• (TW?)

i know why my mom has overworked me and treated me like shit my whole life guys! :D

she doesnt like me, this was confirmed by her btw so i have a primary source

in her words "i changed my whole life for you Jose, just for you to be a little brat and never want to talk to me. I don't like you and i never did"

cool lol i dont like u either ig

*enter aesthetic signature*

• edit out your name lmao

don't share it on here tons of people can see it.

• jeez I heard of tough love but that's a step too far lmao they're in the deep end

I hope you're alright mate. You're welcome here on akp, keep that in mind.

• Sometimes parents can say this kind of stuff in anger for no reason (its a common joke how mothers sometimes scream for no reason and come hug the kids after) but idk how the relationship is for you so all I can say is that as much as it is easy to say just move on with your life and dont hold feelings like that I think we should always show the other face?

My mother and I had terrible relationship during my teen years she was basically absent in my life and I had many grudges and bad feelings, but after some time I overcome this she even lived far away for many years and I spend years without seeing her I managed this anger in so many bad ways that I just wanna cry when I remember how bad was my response, I was more childish but certain things keep hurting? So as much as it is easy to say just keep doing your best, if nothing resolves it is not your fault then?

now I have a good relationship with my mother I trust her a lot and I am happy I could become better and work for this even when faulty I did made up, she also made up for her part... Some people still blame her but I know better and so does my siblings

idk your situation so all I can say is keep moving and dont feed bad feelings ):

• Sorry to hear that.

Many parents think being a parent is a negative burden instead of a positive responsibility and lash out on their own children for their own self inflicted misery.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!