BEST SURVIVAL SHOW?

• 1st season of Survivor...the program that basically started survival shows if I'm not mistaken but OP I think you have another type of show in mind so:

Produce 101 Season 1 - I really enjoyed the format and although the scandals soured it a bit the format was still good.

• WIN Who Is Next is legendary.

If someone hasn't seen it they should asap.

Yg treasure box too is good.

And I liked the first 2 seasons of pd101...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• First female Korean Produce was amazing

as for Chinese Youth with You 2 and Chuang 2020 were both on pair, sometimes first was better, sometimes second but overall amazing.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• First female Korean Produce was amazing

as for Chinese Youth with You 2 and Chuang 2020 were both on pair, sometimes first was better, sometimes second but overall amazing.

I have enjoyed Chinese Youth with You both 1,2 a lot. The show has much less drama, the visuals are more diverse. Kun & Xin Liu were both great centers. I don't really vibe with Chuang since it has so much pink pastel colors, also the format was so complex & confusing.

• WIN:Who is Next was legendary <3 YG survival shows are good, I have also enjoyed MIX NINE even though sadly the debut cancelled, but Hyunsuk has finally debuted in TREASURE so I am good

Same. You can hate yg all you want but they go for talent. And you really can't compare their artists to others. Practically everyone who wasn't picked in treasure has now debuted in other groups or is training in other companies.

Yg has good eye and their shows are always top notch :yesr:

• Same. You can hate yg all you want but they go for talent. And you really can't compare their artists to others. Practically everyone who wasn't picked in treasure has now debuted in other groups or is training in other companies.

Yg has good eye and their shows are always top notch :yesr:

Periodt. YG has so many flaws for sure. But they are on another level in the main things: they have good eye for talent, they create artists & they make great music. Their artists hit different. :yesr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!