Forever Forever

Give you my full heart

So that you can live in happiness and love forever

I’ll always stand by your side

Always just like now...

i wanna dedicate these lyrics to my one and only

:crys::crys::crys::crys::crys::crys::crys::crys:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

( its 2am i am feeling sentimental)

• Yuta is as ethereal and magical as this song

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:crys::crys:

• oh my goodness thats super cute of you :crys: i discovered yuta before discovering nct as a whole bc i saw his pic on twitter and thought he was beautiful, love a beautiful king with a love for beautiful lyrics :!::!:

He is indeed beautiful

I got butterflies when i first saw him... I knew he was my bias then, i didn't even know his name :pepe-comfy::pepe-comfy:

:lover3::lover3::lover3:

• i dont wanna get dragged but... mina from twice is one of them :pepe-peek: i love twices music and i dont hate her but i just bias momo now bc i felt like she wasnt very eventful

Idk the twice members enough but mina seems very introverted. .

I won't judge u on that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!