Cowardly Conversations in ANONs part1 - Leading Boygroup of 4th Gen?

• Fever. It blew up through tiktok, it became bigger on Spotify and it's the song that pulled in many new fans, it's the most streamed song by a boy group of the 4th gen on tiktok in 2021 if I am not mistaken

I did hear fever being the highest streamed song by 4th gen now that you said it. But I can’t remember the song. Will give it a look now.

• Lol you dont have to be white to be playing white knight online, why do you say armymoas? Only 1 post is saying txt is even with the others with most as 2nd or 3rd even... is what you think armymoas would say? And you just proved my point.... are they armys or armymoas? You claim armys in your op but change it later? Can you not make up your mind? If you dont see yoongis solos on this site then you must be willfully obvious but then again, users playing White knight like you do usually are. Thanks for the confirmation! Ill make sure to keep an eye on you so you dont break your neck falling from your horse <3

• Lol you dont have to be white to be playing white knight online, why do you say armymoas? Only 1 post is saying txt is even with the others with most as 2nd or 3rd even... is what you think armymoas would say? And you just proved my point.... are they armys or armymoas? You claim armys in your op but change it later? Can you not make up your mind? If you dont see yoongis solos on this site then you must be willfully obvious but then again, users playing White knight like you do usually are. Thanks for the confirmation! Ill make sure to keep an eye on you so you dont break your neck falling from your horse <3

They are hiding behind anons is my point and I can very much make this assumption as they aren’t stepping up here to have the same debate. You don’t like Yoongi I figured you out now. You only see hate. :borahae:

• I have no idea who's leading.

TxT - I obviously love TxT, but they don't need to be the most successful for me to keep being their fan so I don't really keep track of such things. I don't even know how any of their songs charted.

Enhypen - I don't know anything about them except that they are the result of a survival show. It's possible that I've heard some of their songs and simply didn't realise it was them though.

Tbz(?) - I'm completely unfamiliar with this group.

Stray Kids - usually not my cup of tea. But I wouldn't be surprised if they were leading right now. They are good performers. I sometimes watch their stages despite not liking the songs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!