Who Are You - BamBam ft. Seulgi: Bop or Flop?

• appeal to what? lol

I've said nothing but good things about you...in PUBLIC!!!

in private I'm bad mouthing left right and centre!!!! ;-)

:pepe-notes:

Ok, I'm going to become a staff so I can search your dms and see what you said.

(JUST KIDDING OBVIOUSLY)

• :pepe-notes:

Ok, I'm going to become a staff so I can search your dms and see what you said.

(JUST KIDDING OBVIOUSLY)

interesting...

I wonder if the staff have powers to do that...

but now that ripia is no longer a mod...if it came to a vote as to the next person to be a mod you'd get my vote...(not that you want to I think based on your busy work and everything but you still have it)

• interesting...

I wonder if the staff have powers to do that...

but now that ripia is no longer a mod...if it came to a vote as to the next person to be a mod you'd get my vote...(not that you want to I think based on your busy work and everything but you still have it)

I think they do.

Oh, he's not a mod anymore? :wow:

Haha thank you selfie for always sticking for me, but you're right, I wouldn't want to (you know me quite well ^^) + too busy, like you said.

• But I told you before, don't you remember? ^^

True!🥸🥸 (even though our vision is great and probably none of us have moustache, those look cool hahah)

On second though, I should try becoming staff to get Allkill so I can get The Boyz allkill badge and the second I got it, I should drop out haha

you have????? hahaha nope old age is catching up to me...I'm the spry 36 year old I was last year!!!!

:pepe-use-head:

• you have????? hahaha nope old age is catching up to me...I'm the spry 36 year old I was last year!!!!

:pepe-use-head:

Hahah yes in our dms with icy, do you remember now? ^^

• I remember that DM but can staff randomly see what happens there without our knowledge and/or adding them????

I totally don't remember that part lol

Yeah, I think so

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!