A.C.E - 'Changer': Bop or Flop

• What do you think? 5

1. Bop (4) 80%
    2. Flop (1) 20%
    3. Blop (0) 0%

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This might be the last song with the whole group for a while, since some are joining the military soon. So if you say Flop... :pepe-cut:

• It’s disappointing. I like ace but I don’t think they suit bright concept. This song just reminds me of their english song and I don’t like that song too

• I like it alot ;p

Its sad they never hit big they really deserve it. I hope they survive military.

They debut in 2017 and members already entering military? Seems some of them are quite old qq

It’s disappointing. I like ace but I don’t think they suit bright concept. This song just reminds me of their english song and I don’t like that song too

I think they suit it pretty well.

• It’s disappointing. I like ace but I don’t think they suit bright concept. This song just reminds me of their english song and I don’t like that song too

Now, WHAT DID I SAY?? Pay up :pepe-cut:

But seriously, I actually feel the opposite. Their brighter songs always felt more of a fit with them. But I do enjoy their darker songs.

I thought that after Favorite Boys they would gain more traction. That was a solid hit for them, but alas... :pepe-sad:

And the oldest I think is 28, which in kpop years is like... 60. :peperain:

• They are gaining fans their albums are slowly going up but yeah a bit too late qq

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!