Unpopular Opinion About STAYC Hair

• I know this is an old topic but I'm talking about it anyways because I have freedom of speech

Netizens universally panned these hairstyles and say that HighUP Ent is trying to do noise marketing by giving the girls ugly styling and it is sabotaging their careers and that HighUp should just focus on making them pretty so they gain attention for their visuals

while I agree I prefer to see STAYC with pretty hairstyles, I also don't hate the "ugly" hair because it has that tacky 2nd gen kpop feel that I find a bit charming. Like yes it's ugly but that was the spirit of the 2nd gen, not to be ugly, but to be experimental and pushing the boundaries of style, especially in a conformist culture like SK where the majority of people have the same hairstyles and dyed hair was shunned/banned in schools, and 2nd gen was not so focused on AI-like perfection at all times like 3rd and 4th gen kpop is obsessed with.

omg.. What is going on with Yoon's hair? : r/kpopthoughts

210329 STAYC - STAYDOM (Concept Teaser Images) — Seeun : r/STAYC

f(x) Krystal

Brown Eyed Girls Narsha

Girls' Generation Sunny

2NE1 CL

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• actually about they've talked about that hair when they've guested in JaeJae MMTG

it seems that Yoon liked to make it on her own

and they've even teach JaeJae how to do it :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!