The Stability of My Universe is insane

• Global

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

US

Rising on the Hot 100

Germany

(it is stable in many parts of europe)

+ is also pretty damn stable on k-charts

A masterpiece.... getting what it deserves.

• I feel like some armys abandoned it after a while including me. I am glad it is getting attention from the gp.

• lather rinse repeat. You’re a fucking broken record.

Wut? You call me out but dont call out your fellow Army who literally taunted me to come onto your thread? I was doing just fine enjoying my 9AM Bloody Mary and doing the crosswords, but your fellow Army couldnt leave well enough alone.

When you mess with an eagle, you get its fangs X(

• Wut? You call me out but dont call out your fellow Army who literally taunted me to come onto your thread? I was doing just fine enjoying my 9AM Bloody Mary and doing the crosswords, but your fellow Army couldnt leave well enough alone.

When you mess with an eagle, you get its fangs X(

Put me on ignore idiot

• Incredibly impressive

• The song really is like a hidden gem. I still love to listen. :pepemusic:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!