Boss like a Bison?? What does that even mean?

• Taeyong always with his lyrics that don't make no damn sense :pepe-notes:

also Giselle shouting out her own song here. Girl we can sing Savage in our sleep atp was it really necessary?

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You know I don't even care I'm obsessed with this song. It's soo good. What's up with the Kwangya songs sounding like they put crack in it?

Now let's talk about the dance. I heard Taeyong himself choreographed the catchiest part of the dance. It's impressive I guess :pepe-notes:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Giselle rap is so addictive for me, I am so glad sm didn’t force her to change her rapping style to a trendier type

External Content twitter.com

• The most likely reason is because it rhymes with lion and it sounds cool enough.

More far-fetched, it might be a reference to M. Bison, the final boss in Street Fighter 2. But since the song is titled Zoo with many animals mentioned, I'd go with the first explanation.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!