Is Bam Bam’s family background royal?

• There were some Thai users before informing people about the family background of Thai female idols and connecting them to the royal family. There was no mention about Thai male idols.

I read that a family of Bam Bam used a law royal people use to sue others for defaming royalty in Thailand. Does that mean Bam Bam has a royal Thai family?

• If this is how royal families live in Thailand?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She's friends with Lisa. What about it?

7zqMR8IebqEZ8DuDszLFQEZPhyy00KNc5wr9wfHeVuSpuz26x3KNDq8flsVqoc0NZMtxA7I9qij7VU-dFDN2rFWFBgmmM0_p6g=w960-rj-nu-e365

Didn't you spend that whole thread about Thai idols with royalist ties trying to connect Lisa to them? Now she's not because you found a new narrative?

• The law for suing against defamation of royalty (i.e. lese majeste) can be filed by anyone against anyone.

My garbage man can file lese majeste against me, I can file it against my neighbor if I f feel like it. The police is obligated to investigate all lese majeste accusation. So it gets weaponized by people since literally anyone can use it to destroy other peoples' lives. No need to have any connection to royalty at all. That's what's so f-cked up about it.

• I'm a Thai user who created a thread "Thai Kpop Idols who came for ULTRA ROYALIST and ANTI DEMOCRACY FAMILY". Go check!

No, Bambam does not have a royal background. (G)-Idle's Minnie's is adescendent froma a former royal Thai family(She has a former royal family name).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!