BLACKPINK "Lovesick Girls" is now the LONGEST-RUNNING GIRL GROUP SONG on Melon Weekly Chart Top 10 History (18 weeks) breaking its tie with TWICE's "Cheer Up"  and Wonder Girls' "Tell Me" (17 weeks)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

National hit

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

National hit

Let me join in on the statement that triggers a lot of users on this site

Lovesick Girls is national hit, congrats

REALLY REALLY TOP BIG HIT SONG BASED ON KOREAN DATA AND METRICS

I'm going to have to beat this one to death huh? lol

Move Over National Hit, Here comes Really Really Top Big Hit Song based on Korean data and metrics - The K-Lounge - allkpop forums

:)

• National hit!!!!

And the anti's gonna come with the arguments:

1) Chart is dead, not comparable

2) LSG no impact

3) only the biggest song in the year can be national hit

Happy attacking and defending

• I will be get label as hater but whatever.. but i think 2 and 3 are true.. for number 2, former national hit got played for many tv show and we barely hear LSG on tv show after their promo ended. And number 3, for example some and cheer up, they are national hit because they are the biggest song.. what kind of national hit who doesnt have impact and not the biggest song?? Dont lower the standart just to hype your group cause that lowering value meaning of national hit

And i also think dynamite is not national hits too.. it doesnt have impact and it is the biggest song because of fandom power.. same with LSG..

• I will be get label as hater but whatever.. but i think 2 and 3 are true.. for number 2, former national hit got played for many tv show and we barely hear LSG on tv show after their promo ended. And number 3, for example some and cheer up, they are national hit because they are the biggest song.. what kind of national hit who doesnt have impact and not the biggest song?? Dont lower the standart just to hype your group cause that lowering value meaning of national hit

And i also think dynamite is not national hits too.. it doesnt have impact and it is the biggest song because of fandom power.. same with LSG..

People can't really say the chart is dead or we didn't have releases. After lsg came out we had comeback of the following artists: Refund sisters, mamamoo, akmu, twice, BTS, IU, chungha, lim chang ung, the vvs songs that spammed the charts among others and LSG managed to outchart and be consistent over almost all of them

Just the other day lsg was covered on tv. But still, the fact it keeps doing so well with bp not promoting at all says a lot about how massive it actually is. Also I don't know in what planet dynamite is not a national hit... you are tripping there. Do you live in korea?

:pepe-back-away:

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

Im not lowering value of national hit but people gotta understand that it is hard to judge the 'impact' objectively. Hence, chart and surveys are usually used to measure this metric. But based on result of charts and surveys, people are still denying its impact in korea, is what I find amusing.

Honestly, blinks could care less whether LSG is a national hit or not since we have HYLT which had more hype + we got the full album released by BP that's most important. And dont worry, i wont label you as hater cause everyone entitled to own opinion.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!