Yikes….. I was wrong

• So I’m the first to admit when I’m wrong. GOT is in fact NOT a certifiable bop. I feel like this isn’t the real song they’re releasing because it said this would just be a performance, but that they’d be releasing an OG song the third so let’s pray to god that Daddy LSM eviscerates Ryan Jhun for disrespecting these women by making them perform… that……… and releases a new song with the Stereotypes ALL TOGETHER and renews my subscription to SMs MFing YouTube channel.

Gar. Bage. .):

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• It happened. I was wrong about kpop, and it's been hard to admit it. I thought kpop was just a passing fad that would eventually die out, because most of them do. But after seeing the official music video for BTS' new song "DNA," I've changed my mind. Now I have to read more about the writers who help in essay online. I'm not going to be so hasty as to say that this genre is here to stay, but the quality of the videos and songs are getting better with each passing year. The music is more refined, the beat is catchy, and the singers are becoming more popular overseas than ever before. I think this is because Korean artists know exactly what they're doing when it comes to creating songs that are not only appealing visually but also musically.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!