HYBE and their disastorous rookies! Let's pray they pull it together!!

• Hybe is planning to debut a total of 4 groups next year! (I think, ILand 2, 2 girl groups, and Trainee A)

And all will be MESSY!

Let's First we have trainee A and thug leo who is destined for the boot county jail! Then we have Sakura and that other woman from Iz*one debuting, then we have snooze fest Iland2 this time with more begging trainees from low life companies, and then their last girl group they're debuting is supposedly in bighit!

Let's not forget that if they debut all their boo boo cry cry girl groups at the same time their gonna have a Itzy vs JYPn on their hands! Why debut so many girl groups around the same time! Only 1 can come off on top!

Trainee A! Oh lord! After seeing Leo threaten to kill me I might have to pass! JJ (the one who was hyping up Leo and his criminal confession) is promising as well as the other members whose names I cannot remember! I was gonna bias Leo when I first found the Trainee A YT channel (literally when they had less then 5k subs!) Then he pulls this stunt! They seem quite talented but it's not looking good for you Leo! Better release that crying apology right away!!!!!

I predict war for HYBE! I predict their gonna aquire more companies and more rookies! All will be terrible! Remember, they wanted to aquire SM! I smell a stunt !!

Will be wishing BAD stuff for Hybe (none for TXT though) will be wishing flopping and scandals from left to right for all their rookies! Sorry! Can't let this go on any further!

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited 3 times, last by ellenote ().

• at least they aint spitting like a pastor lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• at least they aint spitting like a pastor lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AND THAT BITCH STOPPED BREATHING

• . . . . hmmm honesty the rap is not that bad but I understand why people are angry lmao

//also uhh stream lock down :joy:

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• . . . . hmmm honesty the rap is not that bad but I understand why people are angry lmao

//also uhh stream lock down :joy:

Of course thug azn likes the song from thug leo! Match made in heaven! Don't support that evil rap! Had evil energies coming from it!!

• F*CK THAT H*E IN MY BANK!!!! he's clearly talking about gardening!!!!!

Tru Tough 54-in Wood-Handle Garden Hoe in the Garden Hoes department at  Lowes.com

• Of course thug azn likes the song from thug leo! Match made in heaven! Don't support that evil rap! Had evil energies coming from it!!

evil rap :evil:

External Content open.spotify.com

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• evil rap :evil:

External Content open.spotify.com

AINT NOBOIY GON TELL ME WHY THAT B*TCH STOPPED BREATHING :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

• no idea what happened with hybe disastrous rookies and i didn't read your op tho :shyy:

but i will eventually, it seems i'm missing important drama

here's the rap lol it very cringe.....

mitchie | vote on sm@ on Twitter
    “nigga..never let him write or near women.. https://t.co/4mVDI01qk2”
    twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

• no idea what happened with hybe disastrous rookies and i didn't read your op tho :shyy:

but i will eventually, it seems i'm missing important drama

Hybe currently in shambles after leo from thug group trainee A released a vulgar and scary rap! This is the end for his trainee road! Bad bad bad day for him! The rest of their rookies are bad! And hybe seems to want to take over all of kpop with acquiring and paying off higher ups!

• here's the rap lol it very cringe.....

External Content twitter.com

First the rap is bad then he says something about slavery. Oh lord. Then the other rap about killing some women. Very vulgar and disturbing. And it wasn't even a good rap! Didn't make me shake my head to the beat! The beat was fighting him! Very bad!

• Hybe currently in shambles after leo from thug group trainee A released a vulgar and scary rap! This is the end for his trainee road! Bad bad bad day for him! The rest of their rookies are bad! And hybe seems to want to take over all of kpop with acquiring and paying off higher ups!

thug group trainee A

they all went to the iggy azalea school of rap :p:p:p:p

• First the rap is bad then he says something about slavery. Oh lord. Then the other rap about killing some women. Very vulgar and disturbing. And it wasn't even a good rap! Didn't make me shake my head to the beat! The beat was fighting him! Very bad!

they way everyone was so hype lol

• Have a feeling Jessi the goon of kpop is behind this!

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content youtu.be

This was her punishment for her bad rapping!

• Absolute madness!!! That video will haunt me!

The girl in hat so terrify </3;(

• External Content youtu.be

This was her punishment for her bad rapping!

Hwasa knows Jessi's secret! :pepe-cross:

• The girl in hat so terrify </3;(

ellen-ssi are you okay?

• Hwasa knows Jessi's secret! :pepe-cross:

• Hybe currently in shambles after leo from thug group trainee A released a vulgar and scary rap! This is the end for his trainee road! Bad bad bad day for him! The rest of their rookies are bad! And hybe seems to want to take over all of kpop with acquiring and paying off higher ups!

i guess this part is factually right, the rest is you ranting and predicting the future ^^

• ellen-ssi are you okay?

NO!

• NO!

• YGE writers writing raps for their artists:

• This thread contains 32 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!