the boyz have the best vocals in the 4th gen.

• yes I'm following the trend lol, just some vocal appreciation!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the vocal line (Jacob, hyunjae, kevin, sangyeon, new)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

younghoon is not even part of the vocal line but could easily be a lead vocalist

sunwoo is a rapper, definitely vocal line material

haknyeon and q are the dancers of the group!

• I just wanna add this because i’ve been obsessing over it since it came out hahaha

External Content youtu.be

• I just wanna add this because i’ve been obsessing over it since it came out hahaha

External Content youtu.be

omg I can't believe I forgot about this!

• I agree with everything you said! Between the four 4th gen groups i really like though, tbz has my favorite vocal line lol

Also, i didn’t know they covered destiny’s child lol why do i feel like that was kevin’s idea :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!