DCblackpink statement regarding the controversy over 'Lee Han-yeol's call to protest'

• source :

blackpink dc gallery on twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/DCb…tatus/1473404398043025409

naver articles on it: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003814751

google trans from the naver article:

The aftermath surrounding 'Seolganghwa' is strong.

While opinions were divided even within the Blackpink fan club, DC Inside Blackpink Gallery made a statement on the 22nd.

The statement, which began with "We are clarifying our position to correct the false information that has recently been circulated," said, "The article 'Let's call the Lee Han-yeol Martyr Memorial Association' was originally posted in the 'Seolganghwa' mini-gallery, not the Blackpink Gallery. It was written by an anonymous user. The post was immediately deleted by the 'Seolganghwa' mini-gallery manager, but someone captured it and circulated it with the content that 'Blackpink fans called to protest'."

He continued, "It is clearly a false fact that Blackpink Gallery made a protest call, and fans have never even offered an opinion about the protest call." He then explained that although an anonymous user claimed to have made a protest call, there were no photos of evidence such as the call history, so it was impossible to confirm the truth.

This position, while revealing cases where several anonymous users have become a problem, said, "The DC Inside Gallery is an anonymous community, anyone can write without signing up. Therefore, even if it is a gallery with fans, even non-fans can express a malicious mind at any time. In conclusion, it is not possible to know whether an anonymous user who cannot be determined as a BLACKPINK fan actually called the Lee Han-Yeol Commemorative Association, a false article saying, 'Blackpink fandom made a protest call to the Lee Han-Yeol Martyr's Association' It was about leaving,” he said. He concluded his statement by saying, "Please refrain from further criticism of this fictional issue."

This fan gallery entry statement reveals the facts about some reports that some Blackpink fans called the 'Lee Han-yeol Martyr Memorial Association' to protest while the JTBC drama 'Seolganghwa' started broadcasting despite the controversy over historical distortion. It is interpreted as coming out of the dimension.

When this statement came out, gallery members were actively expressing their opinions, such as saying 'agree' or sending an uncomfortable view that they do not know why the issue related to the drama should be raised like this.

On the other hand, 'Seolganghwa' was at the center of the issue as it went up to the Blue House petition to stop broadcasting within a day after it aired for the first time last weekend. On the 21st, JTBC announced its stance on broadcasting, but public opinion criticizing it is getting stronger.

p.s. I know some of u may said that people should not make this about fandom but if kmedia want to make it about it (like they have done before many times) I think they can also defend themselves when said media choose to lie or base things of nothing for sensationalist articles (again like they have done many times before) and bc nobody will bother to look for real facts I post it here

• Did the memorial association make a statement about receiving calls? I wonder if there were actually any calls at all, even from anon trolls. What a mess this whole thing is. I'm not sure JTBC helped with their statement either. They just told people to keep watching and trust them instead of clearing up any specific issues...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!