isn't snowdrop clear enough here?

• snowdrop.jpg

The drama portrages the NSA badly, they are threatening and scary. second it adresses how they frame the student activists inluding the one with the glasses who's an activist btw. I do think we should take into consideration all the criticism , about haein character being a spy as well but his character is not an activist. he will only be thought as such by youngro(jisoo's character) and we still don't know how the events are going to unflold. the drama is really fast-paced btw , each episode there is a new reveal and it still like all epidodes adance quickly.

MY TAKE: the criticism is warranted but in many ways reaching. the drama does not actually go against the history and it's distorted to claim it as such. the only addition is haein being a spy and like i said we don't know how his character is going to act or why he's being chased. also this is just for the sake of having a discussion.

Edited once, last by whatev ().

• IMO, I used to think the same but I think if you can't portray an important actual historical event properly with survivor still alive till this day then don't even make it, just make a 100% fictional story and nobody would say anything.

• From what I see the complaint is that the NSA was not potrayed badly enough. Apparently the NSA was actually really horrible, not sure if potraying it exactly is well, lets just say TV appropiate, especially in a conserative place like SK. But if that's what SK people want that's what they should get I guess.

• IMO, I used to think the same but I think if you can't portray an important actual historical event properly with survivor still alive till this day then don't even make it, just make a 100% fictional story and nobody would say anything.

it's still a fictional drama, hence why the impossible love story lol. but my remark is that it didn't really overstep boundaries of the real history.

• show not tell is fundamental in entertainment. they speak about how bad nsa is in the drama but dont actually show it. in the scenes showing the nsa they show them as hardworking and righteous working agents. They didnt abuse their power when entering the dorm instead he got a warrant when asked by dorm mother who was clearly interfering with the investigation and also faced no punishment for doing so. Allowed only the female agent to enter the bath for the sake of the fl and friends and was even sympathetic when they said they were afraid. that is ridiculous for an agency that framed, imprisoned, tortured, raped, and killed innocent protesters accusing them of being a nk spy. and what does this drama turn around to do have an actual protestor and sympathizers actively protecting a nk spy disguised as a university student during protest.

• show not tell is fundamental in entertainment. they speak about how bad nsa is in the drama but dont actually show it. in the scenes showing the nsa they show them as hardworking and righteous working agents. They didnt abuse their power when entering the dorm instead he got a warrant when asked by dorm mother who was clearly interfering with the investigation and also faced no punishment for doing so. Allowed only the female agent to enter the bath for the sake of the fl and friends and was even sympathetic when they said they were afraid. that is ridiculous for an agency that framed, imprisoned, tortured, raped, and killed innocent protesters accusing them of being a nk spy. and what does this drama turn around to do have an actual protestor and sympathizers actively protecting a nk spy disguised as a university student during protest.

Actual them storming in the bath while the girls are naked Is bad ragardless. I guess they were massively brutal irl but this a Korean drama with a specific age group even more a fictious drama so it won’t be exactly like reality

• Actual them storming in the bath while the girls are naked Is bad ragardless. I guess they were massively brutal irl but this a Korean drama with a specific age group even more a fictious drama so it won’t be exactly like reality

its not bad at all they were just in a gun fight with the nk spy and chased them into the dorm. after the got a warrant they followed the blood trial to the fl doorm. 3 of the girls were missing and the other roommate claimed they were in the sauna so they went to investigate. Only the one female nsa went in and nobody stormed in she entered exactly as you would expect when searching for someone. they didnt show them doing any wrong what so ever.

• i heard one of the problems was the character description too, they described a horrible guy who’s the carbon copy of someone that did exist as someone soft and cute

other than that i agree with you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!