[theqoo] Jung Hae In's Interview about Snowdrop on Harper Bazar

• [theqoo] JUNG HAE IN'S INTERVIEW ABOUT SNOWDROP ON HARPER BAZAR

image.png

Q: This is a work with the backdrop set in 1987. Have you studied or researched this period's events in advance?

image.png

A: I'm a 88'er. So I couldn't experience the 1987 times myself. There are many works with that timeframe as a backdrop, but I think the actual answer will be in the script itself. Once I've scrutinized the script, I will be able to draw a picture of it in my head. What's more important for me is that, through this work, I was able to feel how amazing the props team and costumes team were. Acting doesn't change based on different generational plays. This generation's people are living the same way we are.
    So in the end, the only differences between this period and our current times are the props and set, arts and costumes/makeup.
    For example, in our work, orange juice comes in the form of a glass bottle and this period's snacks are recreated like so. Same goes for that period's hairstyles and outfits that were trendy. There are a lot of characters, so it's not like your normal work. To shoot one scene at the female university, we would require close to 100 people, of course everyone needs to be dressed accordingly and everyone needs to retain their individuality. Everyone worked hard

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. He's using the script to study historyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Brainless cling clang

3. Look at how empty that brain is with the words he's spurtingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like I'm listening to a Japanese talking about their war moviesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I've never left a comment about any Snowdrop related articles, but his answer shocked me. How can he act in this generation if he didn't study what happened then....

5. His head is so empty that everything he said was of no value

6. He probably wanted to sound like a bright person, but he ended up sounding so dumb. Are they all acting dumb on purpose?

7. I'm seriously going to go nuts if this ends up a success with people like these

8. We're not shooting Reply series here....

9. Wow the brainlessness.. He ruined his image

10. F*ck are props and costumes this important for you? The script should be the most important

11. He treats the script as a history book, we clearly know how empty his head is now

12. So he's basically saying he didn't studyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet he was embarrassed by his answer himself;

13. You're saying we can find the answer in the script for a drama that is distorting it.....? And you're not planning to study history one bit...? 🥺

14. ㅋㅋㅋ He's talking about how 1987 is such a meaningful period, but he was talking about the costumes and props..... The answer to that period isn't in the script, it's in the history books...

15. Does he think he's shooting Reply series?

• Bruh… I think was he was trying to say here is that since he didn’t experienced that time period himself, seeing the set, the costumes, props and the script made him draw a better picture of that time…. This doesn’t mean he is not familiar with historical events that took place to that time…

It’s like visiting a historical museum… it’s one thing to have learned about what happened during a specific time period in school, but visiting a place where you see the costumes, the buildings etc helps you to draw a even better picture of that time.

I seriously can’t understand how is words got so drastically twisted… how is him saying he could draw a better picture of a specific time through costumes, props and script equal to “he is learning history through the script.” ?(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!