I'm Gonna Say It

• When are we going to get a JYP J-rock band?

Pandering to the Korean market makes idol band groups too light and not rock enough.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Guys Day6 has a J-rock album please

:cryingk::cryingk:

They wrote all the songs

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• What about about JYP having a band like this?

• What about about JYP having a band like this?

I don't think they could be profitable enough for JYP to debut a group like that because of the Korean market.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Rock is not exactly something kpop fans and I think koreans too tend to like

Rock is more loved in Japan, so maybe they could do an idol rock band in Japan or smth

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• Rock is not exactly something kpop fans and I think koreans too tend to like

Rock is more loved in Japan, so maybe they could do an idol rock band in Japan or smth

Yeah, thats why I want them to make a Japanese Rock Band, since rock is better in Japan.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Yeah, thats why I want them to make a Japanese Rock Band, since rock is better in Japan.

Oh I didn't notice you specified J-rock band in your OP :shyy:

I totally agree with you on that case!

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• This compilation has some J-rock-sounding K-rock. But the songs are kinda old. I don't think it's a profitable market in Korea.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!