[KBS Gayo] TXT Collab, MC Akkong, Performances+Trending #1 in Melon

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Collab with Enhypen

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Backstage Interview

Loser Lover

0X1=Lovesong

img.gif

Edited once, last by Nakayuki ().

• Red carpet

External Content twitter.com

• J-hope post on weverse

• Lol

• Diversity

• I wasn't out of it before, but I am now... head empty, only collab 85876-ripmoa-gif

:eyebrowsr:

• That collab stage is going to live rent free in my head for a long time 85876-ripmoa-gif

Same. I’m gonna have to watch it later with clear head. I just woke up for this. I’m totally out of it.

:pepe-life-support:

I'm also going to watch it again tomorrow. Thank you Soobin and Sunghoon for their MC privilege, we got awesome collab stage :smirks2: I'm surprised tho, it's 8 minutes long? Wow....

• This.

:omgr:

Babybear sounded great today!

Who gave him the right 84471-nervousmoapepe-png

• Yessss those two bits from him were so good, I had to replay them a few times 84753-rainingmoabong-gif

Local mistaken him as a model anw :pepe-tea:

• Isn't he singing Taehyung's part? :wow:

• Yes. Very fitting if you ask me. Both of them gets comment from antis that they can’t sing yet both of them sounds great. Except Beomgyu doesn’t really showed his vocals until Freeze. He started to get more confident and I love it. I’m looking forward to his cover even if it’s a ballad.

:pepe-sad:

Taehyung has deep baritone vocal, he's perfect in lower range. Do people think all singer should sing in high notes? :facepalm:

I just realized too whenever TXT cover BTS songs, beomgyu always singing tae part. It fits him well, both has deep vocal :yesr: remember, he promised to give us a cover soon. Somebody, ask him again about this on weverse :peperun:

• External Content youtu.be

• Fancam

• Fancam

That Yeonjun fan cam will be amazing to watch.

:pepe-hype:

OMGGGGG :waterr: NOT ME ACTUALLY CRYING :sadr: SO CUTE SO PERFECT THANK YOU KBS YALL WORK WONDERS ILYSM :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr: SIHUJSCKJCSBHCSGYSjh I'm CRYING :cryingr:  :rv31: ADORABLE, SOOO CUTE :snsd11: THEY BOTH ALSO LOOK SO GOOD OMG ;(

• What joint stage was so good.

I love how KBS choose the legend songs from each generations. See how new K-pop fans started to search these songs in music platforms :teeheek:

• OMGGGGG :waterr: NOT ME ACTUALLY CRYING :sadr: SO CUTE SO PERFECT THANK YOU KBS YALL WORK WONDERS ILYSM :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr: SIHUJSCKJCSBHCSGYSjh I'm CRYING :cryingr:  :rv31: ADORABLE, SOOO CUTE :snsd11: THEY BOTH ALSO LOOK SO GOOD OMG ;(

Arin looks like a fairy :lover1: so pretty. I should thank KBS for this.

• Cuteee....leaders selca.

Jay and Yeonjun.

:pepe-sad:

59CF6978-23DF-4C69-A7D5-B9A5413FF4C9.gif

• Cuteee....leaders selca.

:cutes:

Jungwon is adorable, Soobin is right!

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!