Who's the punching bag celebrity of your country atm?

• Kpop has plenty of punching bag idols we see people hating either on Korean forums or Twitter among K or I-fans, but what about the punching bags of YOUR country?

The punching bags are people who did little (or the controversy is just too old and the person already grew out of it long ago) or literally nothing to receive massive hate to these days.

In my country, the current punching bag is this pop singer called Luísa Sonza. Her mistake? Being an independent and beautiful woman who got married (now divorced) to the most popular comedian in the country.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdRhYem-bVo0Ze5Dk6_Mhm1so8q88K-v8xlA&usqp=CAU

About her story below for those who are interested:

The level of misoginy involved to how much she's hated is no joke.

She got into a relationship (and married later) with the current must popular comedian in the country - his popularity is HUGE here - and many people assumed she did that to "get famous", as she was a rising star in our music scene.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrTA-2R4hx9yXu76RVLIieivtVpqWtFiOloA&usqp=CAU

She had a "sweet acoustic guitar singer" kind of image on the internet before she became popular on mainstream and changed to a more sexy image after becoming a pop singer, and this made many older and more conservative fans in rage.

When they broke up (she was already a kinda punching bag when they were married, 'cause many many people couldn't believe that a girl pretty like her would get married a man that is not good looking at all, but just super famous), she received UNBELIEVABLE levels of hate.

Everyone stopped to talk about their relationship and Twitter was in flames for weeks, 'cause people thought she betrayed him for this also singer called Vitão.

This dude, Vitão, became a whole joke on the internet later due to a meme about him and the ex-couple that the guy himself wasn't even involved.

The rumors got even bigger after Luísa and Vitão released a risqué music video from their song "Flores", currently the most disliked music video in our music scene on YouTube.

They became an official couple later.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The twisted part of the story is that it took MONTHS for her ex-husband to reveal that HE was the one who asked for divorce. Not her. And he let her being accused of something she didn't for months.

It was a mess on Twitter when he revealed this, 'cause people still twisted his words to bash Luísa anyway.

Then her ex-husband started dating to another woman and about a semester later she got pregnant.

The woman ended having a miscarriage and the internet instantly blamed Luísa for her miscarriage.

She later made a very sad video, crying, asking people to stop doing that and later, she took a hiatus from the internet and announced she was dealing with depression and anxiety.

Fortunately, she's much more strong now and many people are also supporting her. Her latest comeback album, Doce 22, was a success and I hope the hate towards her is gonna be not as strong as it is now.

Her popular song about her past relationship below:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their story is just so public, that I'm not even a fan of both but I know the exact timeline of this story. Their relationship was the definition of "put on a shelve" and she was the only one who received bad comments about everything.

• There are tooooooo many in Germany.

One for example is a guy called "Michael Wendler". I don't know too much on him, but I remember he oneday became a meme with a song he did and than in 2020 he was big in the media for being part of a "anti corona"-chat or something in the website called "telegram" where a lot different German celebrity said bullshit and stuff about covid ... and now in 2021 he also made a comeback as idiot with announcing he would've launched an OnlyFans-account where you can get "pictures" of him and his wife ... o.o

BTW here is the song that became a meme in Germany:

External Content www.youtube.com

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Most people here below the age of like 40 or so care very little about local celebrities so I really don't know.

Meanwhile Celebrity Culture is massive here. Since ever actually.

It's so huge that Reality show contestants get idol-like treatment depending of the situation, for example, they get fandoms and everything.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!