Where do you see Aespa ranking within top ten ggs after Jypn, YGngg, Hybe ngg, Ador ngg, Iland ngg debut?

• i think that if aespa continues at the rate they're going where their songs are hits for the next few years, even if they never hit next level level again, they'll maintain a top 3 position if not no. 1. i can see them having the same trajectory as snsd and twice even if they aren't a group that gets the ngg title.

idk about anyone else or how any of the other groups will rank because they literally haven't debuted yet, but i see no reason for aespa to fall that hard. and whether anyone likes it or not, 3rd gen is coming to a close, and our 3rd gen faves are going to keep falling to make way for the new gen.

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• The group that surpasses aespa has to be a group which will have much bigger sales than them, group that will have more domestic popularity than them, who will get to grow a stable fandom very similar to one a boy group would have (dedicated, united, organized and loyal) and would have a big international popularity. So far the only category aespa is hard to surpass in is domestic popularity. I don't know if it will be easy for the upcoming groups to beat those records. As to everything else, we will see a take over for sure.

Physical sales:

-That's an easy one for a hybe group. Either hybengg, adorngg or ilandgg will easily surpass aespa in sales

Domestic popularity:

-Here jypngg have the most realistic shot

Strong fandom:

Again, one of the hybe ggs

International popularity:

Ygngg or one of the hybe ggs

So basically those top few groups that will surpass aespa will be among ygngg, jypngg and one of the hybe ggs

• Everyone arguing about all the new GGs coming up. My heart is breaking for the EXISTING ones that might just wash away into irrelevancy as a result of the incoming storm of new groups.

I worry over groups like:

Everglow

Idle

Weeekly

Loona

Cherry Bullet

Rocket Punch

Even stable groups like Aespa, Stayc, and Itzy will have to watch out. These groups have strong growing fandoms and will continue to be financially successful in the long run, but it's their digital relevancy in Korea that might get cut down, while the GP obsesses over each new debut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!