So Wonyoung is criticized for 'on-stage attitude'

• I hate it. They always search for a reason to criticize popular members.

Do netizen their best at work or school every single day? Don't they perhaps have reasons why one day goes worse than another? Annoying, such behavior.

I'm sure Wonyoung had a reason for that. It's not like she's ruining the whole choreo. And then they are surprised when idols get depressed or have self-esteem issues.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• "She's lacking professionalism.", "This is her first time facing attitude controversy and I don't see the need to reprimand her."

Lmao. Sure. The girl is out of control.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• cannot believe wonyoung didn't flip her hair, how evil, that ruined the whole entire performance, if she had flipped her hair at the exact time that she should have at a 90-degree angle then the performance would have been even better, how terrible of her to do something so outrageous and ruin Ive's reputation by not doing a hair flip.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!