WIZ*ONE's are talking with IZ*ONE members agencies about continuation as a group

• Info:

iz1.jpgiz2.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love Iz*one, I'm a wiz*one, but I have to be honest, I already prepared myself that they are going to disband in a few weeks. It doesn't mean I've given up on them or anything if they manage to make the group continue I would be the first one to support it and stan them but if other groups from the produce series couldn't it seems really unlikely.

And tbh I don't blame the companies if they don't want to continue, starship artists are not able to promote in mnet, why would they let the group continue if that means they are gonna benefit from their trainees?

Anyway, I'm really hopeful for what is coming to the girls, none of the groups I've liked parted ways yet, so I really want to see how they are going to develop or what the members will show now and if being a wiz*one after zozi means I have to watch Sakura gameplays or all the inkigayo and music core shows because of Yujin and Minju, then I would do it without hesitation :pepelove2:

Also sorry for all of this, I needed somewhere to vent about Iz*one disbandment

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

โ™ฅ

• It's cool I have similar thoughts like you, I kind of was ok when the group would continue with only 6 or 7 members but under one of the agencies, with a proper budget, etc. I don't think crowdfunding would work well here, especially with Girls Planet 999 survival show, and then new gg coming into play for CJ E&M.

I don't think any miracle will happen here, you can even read in this statement that some agencies admitted they are already prepared to launch new gg's with members when they will come back to their "home" labels.

• It's cool I have similar thoughts like you, I kind of was ok when the group would continue with only 6 or 7 members but under one of the agencies, with a proper budget, etc. I don't think crowdfunding would work well here, especially with Girls Planet 999 survival show, and then new gg coming into play for CJ E&M.

I don't think any miracle will happen here, you can even read in this statement that some agencies admitted they are already prepared to launch new gg's with members when they will come back to their "home" labels.

Yeah, maybe they want to "erase" the produce series since the name is tainted already, hopefully, CJ also focus on Fromis_9 since the girls also have a lot of potencial

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

โ™ฅ

• I wonder who the one member was that wanted to extend because she and her label felt that she had much more to show onstage. My first guess is Minju, then Yuri.

Honestly, if we carefully examine all the rumors and reports, we could realistically have this scenario:

Wonyoung and Yujin are gone for good, Starship is going full steam with their new GG.

Hyewon is gone for good, her idiot nugu label wants to put out the next Gugudan or Pristin i guess :rolleyes: .

Yena is gone for good, Yuehua is gonna shoehorn her into EG or use her for their NGG project, just so they can create the next Gugudan or Pristin i guess :rolleyes:

Chaewon has a natural home in Rocket Punch, however the rumor was that Woolim was willing to extend.

Eunbi has no natural home anywhere, she's too old for Rocket Punch, she could be hung out to dry, maybe this is why Woolim was willing to extend.

Sakura, Hitomi, and Nako are a mystery to me, everyone assumes they will just go back to Japan i guess but is it really this cut and dry? I dont think the Sakura rumors to HYBE were completely made up, i think this shows that they could end up remaining in Korea.

Chaeyeon has no natural home anywhere in WM, although it gets a bit interesting with RBW acquiring WM. RBW is known for the outstanding musicality of their talent, their idols are first rate singers, dancers, performers, etc, and this fits right in with Chae's unquestioned status as the best dancer in Kpop. Maybe she will just end up as a solo artist, maybe featuring in a MMM solo or group project to get more hype, but she has such a youthful vibe, it's hard for me to see her meshing well with the older vibes of MMM.

Yuri has no natural home anywhere in CJENM, she could be hung out to dry.

Minju has no natural home anywhere in Urban Works, she could be hung out to dry.

ย ย 

• One more thing i forgot to add on here, what i would like to see are the idiot agencies using their brains for once.

If they wanna hurry up and crash with their next failed post Produce groups, fine, no one can stop them at this point. But if they were fucking smart about this, at the very least, they should USE the popularity of Izone to try to scrounge up every bit of goodwill from the devastated Wizone fandom.

What i mean is they should be spending every second making sure that the former Izone members are allowed to fully interact with each other through their respective SM accounts. That means for the Izone members that are close with each other, they should be allowed and even encouraged to shoot content together (see Somi's lunch date with Chaeyoung as a prime example).

Give us more Hyeyul content, more Yulyen content, more Sakkuchae content, etc. Don't do the stupid Kpop industry shit (like what YGE did to Lisa in Sorn's video, preventing her from showing her face on it). Let friends be friends even if they're from different labels ffs.

ย ย 

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!