MOMOLAND lost the charm when they went from 9 member to 6 member..

• what do you think 16

1. TRUE (14) 88%
    2. FALSE (2) 13%

i just back from rewatching MOMOLAND 2018 era and lets be honest, the reason why they cant keep the same momentum is because they lost too many member

well BAAM isnt a big hit but definitely not a flop, afterall they have 3Million++ ULs from Melon

i love the current line up but from 9 to 6 definitely change the group's dynamic and charm

also i think Yeonwoo play huge role on the group's popularity . Nancy and Joee arent big enough to carry MOMOLAND name .

what do you think ?

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “MOMOLAND lost they charm when they went from 9 member to 6 member..” to “MOMOLAND lost the charm when they went from 9 member to 6 member..”.
  • I agree with you. Their energy while performing on stage was different back then. They still perform well, I particularly loved Nancy stage presence in Ready or not but it’s not the same. Yeonwoo charm, Taeha vocal ability and Daisy dancing skills are needed. They were all sympathetic members who did nothing wrong.

• yeah there is a reason why few Yeonwoo fancams have more than 10 mln views

but what's worst for me is that MLD somehow couldn't properly expose the beauty of Momoland members....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• To be fair, they've gotten a lot better at that, since both Hyebin and Ahin have improved their visuals *significantly* in recent times, as we can see below.

EmWZcLbU0AAIMra.jpgEmWZTmuUcAM52wr.jpg

that's rather girls own work, or ok well stylist + good photographer

but in same time they are always doing concept when they can't showcase their healthy bodies etc. it's just legs and arms like always... and tons of colors... they really need to do "sexy women" concept, they will suit it good. Recently they are doing the same over and over again, it became boring, so their sales are looking dramatic.

those are probably their best outfits recently, and they are even better than some outfits they wore in MV's...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• but in same time they are always doing concept when they can't showcase their healthy bodies etc. it's just legs and arms like always... and tons of colors... they really need to do "sexy women" concept, they will suit it good.

This is the first time I've seen someone propose a sexy concept for Momoland. Are you picturing something like Sistar then?

CtBxUoMVMAAP9_m.jpg

• This is the first time I've seen someone propose a sexy concept for Momoland. Are you picturing something like Sistar then?

CtBxUoMVMAAP9_m.jpg

they would look great in summer bikini MV, something even better than April - Now or Never

but also I can see them doing something like:

• An appearance by Daisy with another former idol (Secret number Denise)

External Content www.tiktok.com

External Content www.tiktok.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!