ARCANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HIHIHI. I FINISHED ARCANE ON SATURDAY? SUNDAY? IDK I FORGOT!! :happyr:

BUT I LOVE JINX. I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY ABT HER BUT ANYWAYS. DID ANY OF Y'ALL WATCH ARCANE? i literally knew nothing abt league of legends minus the fact that d.va is super adorable & k/da's a thing LOL BUT I LOVED ARCANE IT WAS SO GOOD AND THE ANIMATION IS ON INTO THE SPIDERVERSE LEVEL AAAAAAAA <333

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• Go to Best Answer
  • i04yeri

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • its really good but season 2 is gonna take a couple of years to come out... :peperain:

i cannot believe that we have to wait until 2023. i think we should RIOT (wink wink) because HOW am i supposed to survive so long without more arcane T^T

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• I ONLY WATCHED THE FIRST EP BUT ITS SO AWESOME OMGOMGOMGOMG BUT PLEASE NO SPOILERSSSSSSS

OKOK PINKY SWEAR NO SPOILERS <333

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• My favorite character is Viktor.

Edit: Jinx is the most visually appealing character. She is also the most sensual.

i love viktor too; he's very pretty, like jayce. i think he was also very, very smart. HMM I AGREE JINX IS RLLY PRETTY. she has that "harley quinn effect" if you will. very scary and terrifying, but she portrays those traits in a bubbly, somewhat childish way which makes it kinds endearing! it also helps that how she turned out wasn't really HER fault, so it kinda gives you an "excuse" to ignore how violent she is. ALL IN ALL I LOVE JINX. minus her k-wording people that's very bad. <3333

i do think i would refer to her as moreso....a sorta morbidly alluring typa character in arcane rather than sensual. in the L.O.L game outside of the arcane universe, she does have that sensual, sexy appeal but i don't really see that in arcane!

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• ok but wait is there only 9 episodes or was it a full 12? I can't find anything past season 1 ep 9 (i'm using pirate sites haha I can't afford the sub to netflix wahhh)

YES IT'S only NINE EPISODES. I KNOW.

i used pirate sites too! don't feel any sorta way about it <3 u gtta do wht you gotta do!

OH BY THE WAY MY ALL CAPS IS NOT YELLING. JUST EXCITEMENT. <333

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• WHAAAAAAAAAAATTT WHY THO ONLY 9?? THAT REMINDS ME OF THE ASTARTES WARHAMMER FAN FILM ITS WAYY TOO SHORRTTT

hehe I use all caps for excitement too <3333

I KNOW. I'M ONLY SURVIVING OFF OF FANFICS. I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY ONLY GAVE US NINE EPISODES LIKE. WHAT. THAT'S NOT ENUFF !!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this video perfectly expresses how we feel vs how riot games feels

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• I KNOW. I'M ONLY SURVIVING OFF OF FANFICS. I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY ONLY GAVE US NINE EPISODES LIKE. WHAT. THAT'S NOT ENUFF !!!!

man I'm so down bad for more content that I'm even considering going to Ao3 -- I need to prep my holy bleach and gasoline for cleansing when I get out wahhhhhh

ALSO I DEMAND DEMAND THAT RIOT MAKE A DISHONORED_ESQUE FPS GAME I NEED IT I NEED THE INTERACTIVE STORY I-I- INEEDTOINJECTITINTOMYVEINS (lol i'm not *that* hungry for it but its really leaving me high, dry, and down bad)

• man I'm so down bad for more content that I'm even considering going to Ao3 -- I need to prep my holy bleach and gasoline for cleansing when I get out wahhhhhh

ALSO I DEMAND DEMAND THAT RIOT MAKE A DISHONORED_ESQUE FPS GAME I NEED IT I NEED THE INTERACTIVE STORY I-I- INEEDTOINJECTITINTOMYVEINS (lol i'm not *that* hungry for it but its really leaving me high, dry, and down bad)

WE SHOULD BE FRIENDS !!! U ACT LIKE ME.

I NEED MORE ARCANE CONTENT. do you think if we make a petition for more arcane content it'd do anything? I NEED MORE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GNNA HAPPEN WITH VI & JINX.

i already read like half of the jinx & silco fanfics on ao3. it's so BAD.

i've also listened to get jinxed (jinx's song) like twice today T^T i listened to it SEVERAL times since like last weekend. i have also devoured all of the jinx-related voice lines and interactions and whatnot from the L.O.L game. it's getting so bad. i can't help it SOB. i think i gain mild hyper-fixtations but i'm not sure BUT THAT's NOT THE POINT.

i talk so much omg.

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• IKR WE NEED MORE LORE BASED CONTENT IN GENERAL OML THE SUSPENSE IS ALREADY KILLING ME EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN"T EVEN WATCHED THE FULL 9 YET

you best believe I have Get JInxed on repeat like omlllllllllll "LEtS SEE WHAT BoW bOw THINKS!"

or "COME ON SHOOT FASTER __A LITTLE BIT OF ENERGYYYYY"

HYPERFIXATIONS ARE WHAT I LIVE FOR

if they get fufilled I get such a dopamine rush its not even funny (sadly that's a rare chance I wanna cry)

NO YOU DON"T TALK SO MUCH ITS WELCOME HERE TYPE A PARAGRAPH AND I"LL READ IT

• OKOK NOT TO BE MEAN. BUT ITS POW-POW NOT BOW-BOW BUT DUDE I HEARD BOW BOW AT FIRST TOO.

MY FAVE LINE IN GET JINXED IS "BUT NOT FOR LONG CUZ IT'LL GET JINXED!"

SEE MY HYEPRFIXATIONS R USUALLLY REALLY INTENSE BUT RLLY SHORt-LIVED BECAUSE I SUCK AT FINISHING TASKS.

UR SO NICE.

HAVE MY FAVE JINX SCREENSHOT. ITS FROM you really got me! I JUST LOVE JINX'S HEART BANDAGE !!!

Screenshot-2021-12-06-1-05-36-PM.png

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!