ARCANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• what is it

some kind of drama, movie what

Its been long time since i have watched something. if its good then someone tell me plzz.

its an animation in netflix, its good. :thumbup:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• OMGOMG MY FAV SOUNDBYTE FROM THAT VIDEO IS HER HAHA-WHOO! RIGHT AFTER SHE FIRES THAT ROCKET -- JUST SO MUCH ENERGY

she's so energetic i love her !!!!!

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• what is it

some kind of drama, movie what

Its been long time since i have watched something. if its good then someone tell me plzz.

ITS A TV SHOW ABT THESE SISTERS AND ITS AMAZING

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• man -- i just finished arcane and -- lemme just tell you

that wrenched my heart bro

I kinda wonder if powder could resurface now and again.

powder was GONE when silco's last words were "you're perfect"....i think she's no longer powder. for better or worse, she's jinx now. she really could be both; but her trauma split her identity into two. poor grl <////3 and like yunathehoemgirl said, jinx is very jealous of cait b/c she feels she's been replaced. she doesn't hate her, but i think jinx feels as if cait has taken her spot as vi's favorite person and now vi has no use for her. i think that's displayed best when she literally bartered with her sister "k-word cait and i promise u can have powder back" and it's like....vi had no intent of leaving her in the first place.

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• powder was GONE when silco's last words were "you're perfect"....i think she's no longer powder. for better or worse, she's jinx now. she really could be both; but her trauma split her identity into two. poor grl <////3 and like yunathehoemgirl said, jinx is very jealous of cait b/c she feels she's been replaced. she doesn't hate her, but i think jinx feels as if cait has taken her spot as vi's favorite person and now vi has no use for her. i think that's displayed best when she literally bartered with her sister "k-word cait and i promise u can have powder back" and it's like....vi had no intent of leaving her in the first place.

--- I still have hope though because in her MV Get jinxed she still references powder with that line "let's see what pow-pow thinks and I wanna believe that she's still up there in that mental palace of hers Imma be delulu over it if it needs beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• finished 8.5/10

I liked Vi much more and strangely I did not like jinx much

Although I can understand her trauma but her craziness was too much for me. It kinda scared me :pepestare::pepe-peek:

fair enough! i like the kinda crazy-cute girl trope; but jinx can DEFINITELY be scary.

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!