The fact Suga isn't the main rapper in BTS is absolutely beyond me..

• WELL RM has written more songs and is credited for over 171+ songs by the korean copyright association, RM actually rapped faster than yoongi did in his song ‘joke’ with 9.88 syllables per second! He is the current highest chart Asian artist in the world with more than 120 #1’s for his mixtape ‘mono’, on billboard hot 100 songwriters RM ranked #3, and yoongi ranked #9! I personally believe you based this in your personal opinion that yoongi is better, rather than see the actual facts of why RM is the main rapper! I’m ot7, I love all The rappers! They all have amazing flow and techniques, but I’m proving why RM deserves to remain the main rapper!

• WELL RM has written more songs and is credited for over 171+ songs by the korean copyright association, RM actually rapped faster than yoongi did in his song ‘joke’ with 9.88 syllables per second! He is the current highest chart Asian artist in the world with more than 120 #1’s for his mixtape ‘mono’, on billboard hot 100 songwriters RM ranked #3, and yoongi ranked #9! I personally believe you based this in your personal opinion that yoongi is better, rather than see the actual facts of why RM is the main rapper! I’m ot7, I love all The rappers! They all have amazing flow and techniques, but I’m proving why RM deserves to remain the main rapper!

• RM said he changed his rapstyle in one of his vlives from around the time he changed his name, just because he doesn't rap like he does in 'Joke' for every track does not mean he is not as versatile or on the same level as suga/jhope.

Are you guys okay?? His cadence and flow is inSANE when he wants to go full throttle.

Miss me with this thread. :rolleyes:

• .....you know there can be multiple main rappers and the whole "he is just happy to be in bts"???? Bts was made around Namjoon so thats a stupid comment from the get go lmao. Stream this masterpiece

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i don't think it matters tho. jhope's official position is a sub rapper and in their rap line songs all of them have equal line distribution. out of them three suga has the most lines in black swan but least in fake love. main, lead, sub... in bts' case, it doesn't really matter.

• Suga is a great rapper. However, Namjoon is better imo and deserves the main rapper position. I hope he will release RM3 soon. BTS was literally created around Namjoon. Not OP trying to minimize Namjoon's impact saying he is just happy to be in BTS. No offense but without Namjoon leading BTS I 100% guarantee they would never have blown up as big as they did in the West.

Also for those who have not heard I suggest you listen to RM mixtape. 1st one.

• wwtf is this thread . it's a position people ya'll ridiculous ! BTS was built around RM . he's the cornerstone of BTS , the visionary and the main rapper. have some respect !

His style of rap went through the most evolution cuz of his evolution as an artist. people here think rapping fast is what makes a rapper . news flash he can do that too .

Suga is my bias . he gets to excel in what he does and be appreciated by millions of fans for the exceptional unique rapper he is . . trust me he's not victimized by the lack of main rapper position. get over urself !

• I don’t think bts use main rapper tag in recent times?

The only positions they continuously talk about and reinforce is main vocalist and leader now that doesn’t stop others from leading or having more lines.

This is disrespect to the amount of work Joon has put into BTS discography. And I say this as someone that prefers Hobis rap more.

• many before me already put what I wanted to say in better words. I'm not an ARMY but My take on this is all of the rapline have something diffrent to offer, RM has the flow, SUGA is fast while J-Hope has his tone. It's not that others can't do anything else, but they actually prefer to have the balance in their groups which imo, sets BTS and their Rapline apart. To answer your question, RM completely deserves OWNS the title i don't even have a doubt about it

• You know RM is a better rapper, right? It's like a widely agreed opinion in the k hip-hop scene.

You honestly could have said just make Suga a main rapper too and no one would bat an eye, but make RM lead? Nah.

Also, who really gives a damn about roles.

img.gif

Will stream for akorns.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!