(+18) Kpop songs about s*x

• If u don't like these songs ur not sexy

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Edited once, last by catzi ().

• my specialty!

i will add some more intimate/sex/sexayyyy related ones!

• Omg finally more of my kind

JCsIq3Q.gif

• This isn't explicitly about sex, but the lyrics are a bit suggestive

External Content www.youtube.com

• That's ok...if my sexiness won't do it

then my akorns will bring all the boys girls to the yard

MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARDDD DAMN RIGHT ITS BETTER THAN YOURSSS

ok imma shut up now

• MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARDDD DAMN RIGHT ITS BETTER THAN YOURSSS

ok imma shut up now

if you're going to do it do it right....

now OP that's a sexy song!!!!!

• External Content www.youtube.com

• tickle tickle tickle is such a banger, i cant listen to it in front of others tho

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• Not obviously about sex but this one is way too sexy to not be included

JCsIq3Q.gif

• In my defense, anything by WayV is technically cpop :pepe-use-head: but not me forgetting one of my most played 2020 songs wtf ;(

tbh idk whether wayv is kpop or cpop, either way ik that song is a hoe anthem

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!