Idk why people act like pretty privilege doesn't exist and helps several people unfairly get jobs they aren't qualified for

• Your telling me this prince guy recruited jun for his paintings. His paintings. Really?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jun is handsome asf but lbr he can't paint for shit. The crown prince hella sus I'll tell you that. Ain't no crown prince hiring this painter without pretty privilege involved.

External Content youtube.com

P.S: I'm clearly joking. ikw jun ain't playing jun. My Boi went from celebrating his first bl ost to landing the main role in one

He's currently getting roasted by his fandom for being a pAiNtEr. They really be putting the pain in painter. Congrats anyway bud. He's acted several times before and has done a great job. I can't wait.

Desbundar

• Idk why people act like pretty privilege doesn't exist and helps several people unfairly get jobs they aren't qualified for

such is life!!!

or the other one which is:

it's not what you know it's who you know

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!