I don't understand the logic in shipping...

• The only "romantic" shipping I've done was for Twice but all Once know that they're either joking or Twice members are really gae. That's an inside joke between Twice and Once. It wouldn't really make since for some other groups.

I love friendship ships though. I think it's especially weird to ship in a group where they don't do it as a joke or if they aren't in the same group. In general, I think romantic shipping is really weird with few exceptions (very few exceptions that reasonable)

Image result for jihyo disgusted

I love friendship ships as it's cute and lovely, but the romantic ones who go on the idols personal sns is beyond trash.

• I love friendship ships as it's cute and lovely, but the romantic ones who go on the idols personal sns is beyond trash.

Yeah, romantic shippings can get really out of hand. I don't mind it if it's in a joking matter like all Twice "romantic" ships are or they are actually together but I don't like romantic shippings for any other reason.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• How can shipping be such a popular thing?? I don't understand how easily idols are shipped with one another like ??? I have never in my entire life shipped anyone, be it idol, actor, popular people, whatever kkk anyone. I don't see how 2 people breathing in the same room gives the idea that they love each other or that they are compatible.... I ship myself with my celebrities crushes, but this is bc I know my type, but shipping famous people just bc they look good together? Or bc they are smiling or looking at each other? This is my opinion kkk but I do ship friendship. The one I don't is the ship about LOVE, DATING etc, this one here is strange. :pepe-legs:

Edit: I'm obviously talking about the bad ones.

It's very very weird and borderline possessive, ironically most of these people will be mad when they find out their favs are dating? The kpop side I avoid

:pepe-back-away:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Personally I find it childish. Matching up imaginary coupes is just wishful thinking on the part of fans. An idol can have female friends or chat to them on social media without being romantically involved. Some idols dislike it also and can be hurtful.

• Personally I find it childish. Matching up imaginary coupes is just wishful thinking on the part of fans. An idol can have female friends or chat to them on social media without being romantically involved. Some idols dislike it also and can be hurtful.

I think 99% of idols dislike the ships. In their personal lives it does no benefits. Only hate, shame and confusion.

• same but i love johnten ship, i treat it more as a bromance but they seem like total soulmates

I also like some ships when the moments are not just they breathing and they are not pushing idols like lovers and what more. What I don't understand is how it became so popular that now it affects the idols more negatively than positively. I like MarkHyuck, but I won't put on my delulu world and start hating others bc they don't like or etc. And I won't bother the idols... Not my way of liking things.

• what about shipping them as friends :whatb: and the people being shipped acknowledge it and are okay with it? as friend ships tho not romantic

The issue is never with shipping as friendship, or hyping up their cute/funny moments. Tbh it's not even enjoying some 'fan-servicy' moments on stage. The issue is with people taking it waaaay too far and being absolutely sure that two idols are dating and trying to 'prove it' in the most embarassing ways, lol.

• The issue is never with shipping as friendship, or hyping up their cute/funny moments. Tbh it's not even enjoying some 'fan-servicy' moments on stage. The issue is with people taking it waaaay too far and being absolutely sure that two idols are dating and trying to 'prove it' in the most embarassing ways, lol.

Yeah, those fans who become really obsessive and addicted to proving it are so weird. like, get a life , lol

• what about shipping them as friends :whatb: and the people being shipped acknowledge it and are okay with it? as friend ships tho not romantic

This one I love, as shipping friendship and even more with the idols acknowledging it just make it more precious! The problem lies when people try to invalidate the idols "feelings" and go on sns to prove their point.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!