Another Thai K-pop idol to debut

• Looks like the thai kpop fans won't like the background she comes from at all.

Yeah if it's all legit then yea she shouldn't debut.

For us Koreans that would be like an idol trying to debut while supporting impeached president park. You would be lucky if someone didn't kill that idol on the street.

• It's not an attribute to stan someone if your only reason to stan a person is because of who they have sex with then you have entirely different problems to work on because that's not how you human properly. Someone being x race x nationality is something you wear on your sleeve since birth its a publicly known part about you that's practically impossible to hide. Where's who you decide to love is personal it isn't something that NEEDS to be known by Everyone

Your argument sounds like “since you can’t hide your ethnicity, it’s allowed to be talked about”???

Also why are you acting it’s being forced on ppl. Tons of artist (especially in the west) choose to come out. And tons say “i wish i could have told my fans sooner”.

Sadly, just like nationality, sexuality is a part of a person and does matter and lots of ppl think is a quality enough to stan. Gays experiences different lives/different problems and it’s a way to connect just like saying a ethnicity or nationality with someone.

Again, your take is bad and this is a bad hill to die on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!