DID A BIG BANG MEMBER HAVE A DEADLY CAR ACCIDENT??

• Yea, it was so long ago, don't really remember the details.

If I remember correctly, I think that man had already crashed. Then Daesung crash into the car in front of him which knocks the poor guy or the car in the front managed to avoid at the last minute but Daesung didn't manage to avoid the hit.

Police dropped the charges bcos that poor guy would have died even without Daesung crashing into him or it might be that it could not be determined.

Anyway, I think this might be the reason that Daesung never really promoted solo in South Korea, perhaps due to guilt/trauma/criticism/scrutiny from public/respect for the family members of the victim. He did solo in Japan instead. His trot song in Korea was maybe before the accident happened. Really don't remember the timeline. Lol.

• Thank you for the details. I will take a look at the article as well.

Hmm... So I assume he's not an idol anymore if he is a recluse :/ whole situation sounds sad tbh.

He’s still an idol, he was still recording and performing with Big Bang and has still appeared on a few tv shows. He took a hiatus after the accident, but he did return to working. From what I’ve heard it’s just that he doesn’t have much of a social life outside of work. Supposedly he spends a lot of time at home alone.

• its an accident. There were a lot of contradictions between initial and final reports so no one really knows.

But the victims family forgave him or didn't hold him responsible for the death, so I believe he is innocent.

This is also one of the reason he promotes more in japan.

• I don't think that's necessary since that was my original question...Plus it sounds like no one really knows if he was the final blow to the victim or not based on reports I just read.

Either way, glad I could get the facts of the case!

No. You need to change the title. It's equal to clickbait and not even a legitimate question. And I'll go ahead and report it to mod to make sure it's changed. Just because you were not educated on the topic before you posted doesn't mean it's a legitimate question. The facts have been out there for years , you just need to google it.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Changed the title of the thread from “DID A BIG BANG MEMBER REALLY KILL SOMEONE???” to “DID A BIG BANG MEMBER HAD A CAR ACCIDENT??”.
  • dryheat

Changed the title of the thread from “DID A BIG BANG MEMBER HAD A CAR ACCIDENT??” to “DID A BIG BANG MEMBER HAVE A DEADLY CAR ACCIDENT??”.
  • Thanks for the input! I got an article that laid out the timeline. You kind of got the points down lol

• No. You need to change the title. It's equal to clickbait and not even a legitimate question. And I'll go ahead and report it to mod to make sure it's changed. Just because you were not educated on the topic before you posted doesn't mean it's a legitimate question. The facts have been out there for years , you just need to google it.

It's not click bait...it was a legitimate question that got answered. Mod changed it without my consent with a typo so I adjusted just now accordingly.

The forum is here for discussion. I don't need to google, I got my answers here.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!