DID A BIG BANG MEMBER HAVE A DEADLY CAR ACCIDENT??

• I believe you're talking about daesung's car accident. Well police dropped charges coz according to the autopsy report, the man was lying dead when daesung hit him. That's what I remember it was an old news and it was big :!::!::!:

Wait wait wait...so you're telling me he hit a dead guy in the street with his car??? How tf do you hit a person in the street and did they say cause of death?

What in the world. Y'all... =O

• Why are people calling it a killing?

idk from what ive heard

the motorcyclist was drunk and im pretty sure he didnt die

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wait wait wait...so you're telling me he hit a dead guy in the street with his car??? How tf do you hit a person in the street and did they say cause of death?

What in the world. Y'all... =O

The man was riding his motorcycle while under the influence. He hit a streetlight and crashed. A taxi managed to avoid him, but I believe Daesung was speeding and hit him and the taxi which had stopped. They felt it was likely the motorcyclist had died from the initial accident, but because it was difficult to be certain which accident caused his death and because Daesung was speeding he came under a lot of criticism. From everything I’ve heard Daesung had a lot of trauma after the accident and grew very reclusive as a result. Here’s an article with the story.

Article

• the Biker crashed because he was under the influence and Daesung .. yk.... ranover him because he couldn't maneuver in. time .

Yikes... So he crashed in front of him or he was lying there dead a while? Either way that's traumatic..

:sweatr:

Also I read something that he accelerated vs. breaking, maybe that's where the killing verbiage is coming from? I also read something about drunk driving and assumed it was the BB member...guess it was the victim that was.

• idk from what ive heard

the motorcyclist was drunk and im pretty sure he didnt die

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The man was riding his motorcycle while under the influence. He hit a streetlight and crashed. A taxi managed to avoid him, but I believe Daesung was speeding and hit him and the taxi which had stopped. They felt it was likely the motorcyclist had died from the initial accident, but because it was difficult to be certain which accident caused his death and because Daesung was speeding he came under a lot of criticism. From everything I’ve heard Daesung had a lot of trauma after the accident and grew very reclusive as a result. Here’s an article with the story.

Article

Jpop asia article detailed it more, daesung cant see because the car in front of him swerved right before him

• The man was riding his motorcycle while under the influence. He hit a streetlight and crashed. A taxi managed to avoid him, but I believe Daesung was speeding and hit him and the taxi which had stopped. They felt it was likely the motorcyclist had died from the initial accident, but because it was difficult to be certain which accident caused his death and because Daesung was speeding he came under a lot of criticism. From everything I’ve heard Daesung had a lot of trauma after the accident and grew very reclusive as a result. Here’s an article with the story.

Article

Thank you for the details. I will take a look at the article as well.

Hmm... So I assume he's not an idol anymore if he is a recluse :/ whole situation sounds sad tbh.

• Yikes... So he crashed in front of him or he was lying there dead a while? Either way that's traumatic..

:sweatr:

Also I read something that he accelerated vs. breaking, maybe that's where the killing verbiage is coming from? I also read something about drunk driving and assumed it was the BB member...guess it was the victim that was.

idk.. don't want to sound like a .. b*tch or anything but your out here driving drunk... and you die. that's on you. and I'm just happy he didn 't take the taxi driver or Daesung anyone else on the road with him. Speeding or not I never understood the amount of hate he got for that.

• idk.. don't want to sound like a .. b*tch or anything but your out here driving drunk... and you die. that's on you. and I'm just happy he didn 't take the taxi driver or Daesung anyone else on the road with him. Speeding or not I never understood the amount of hate he got for that.

I see where you coming from but based on what I'm getting here and the articles it sounds like negligence on both sides. The victim definitely shouldn't of been drinking and driving.... He could of got others killed. The driver should of been paying closer attention and attempt to at least break. The reports say he didn't even try to stop so he was either going too fast or panicked.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!