BTS' BE Album Review

• What's wrong with Raise The Roof? I don't find anything wrong even tho it's not my favorite.

bridge sounds like a leftover from another song. it sounds like at some point a composer made the bridge, shelved it, and forgot it existed. then when they needed a bridge said, let us use some random bridge i made some time ago.

literally, it has no connection to the song. none

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't remember rating the songs so here we go.

1. Life Goes On- 7.5

it is a very good song and it can make me feel good when I am in a certain mood but it can also feel flat.

2. Fly To My Room- 9.0

perhaps the most relatable 2020 song. It was like I had written it

3. Blue and Grey- 8.5

a very touching song. This is the kind of songs BTS does best. The instrumental was really good.

4. Telepathy- 8.5

very fun song. I love the instrumental. Maybe less autotune would have been better.

5. Disease- 10

We got the best of both BTS worlds in one song. It had the old BTS feeling with a new BTS twist. This song has the bridge to end all kpop song bridges ever.
    6. Stay- 6.5

My least favorite song of the album. It is good but I don't like it the same way I like the other songs.

7. Dynamite- 9

I love bright Bangtan and this was just for me. I haven't got tired of it yet and it puts me in a really good mood every time. I am glad it has become a worldwide hit and broke so may records.

All in all one of the best kpop albums this year.

Although it was written with the times we live in in mind I have a feeling most songs will age well, compared to some of the MOT7 songs which haven't aged that well for me.

I love the direction they took this time and I hope we will get more of it in the future.

• bridge sounds like a leftover from another song. it sounds like at some point a composer made the bridge, shelved it, and forgot it existed. then when they needed a bridge said, let us use some random bridge i made some time ago.

literally, it has no connection to the song. none

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I find nothing wrong. That bridge is supposed to be in contrast to verses and chorus.

Dis-ease bridge TRANSITION could have been handled better. That's what i am saying. Anyway, Have a good day

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!