Is NiziU more successful than former LDH girl group E-Girls?

• I like some of the LDH groups and E-Girls were amongst my favourites. But I've always felt because LDH didn't focus that much for them to expand beyond Japan, they always felt for me a confined Jpop group and never got the potential they had to become a global girl group. Now NiziU is doing what I wished LDH did for E-Girls. Is NiziU sales and recognition higher than E-Girls?

aramajapan.com-e-girls-e-girls.jpg

• For me indications are that yes they are or should I say will be. But it is still early days. It is hard to compare a 10+ year group with a barely 1 year old group. But the main companies backing them LDH vs JYP it is JYP that has more of a global mindset. Their companies was one of the pioneers in Korea for at least trying to break into western markets in the mid 2000s.

• If NiziU is doing better, it's because of their connection to JYP, and JYP being one of the leading companies of KPOP, which has exploded in global popularity within the last few years.

NiziU is benefiting from that in a way E-girls could not.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!