If Blackpink had a leader it would be Jisoo or Rosé

• I don’t get why people think that if BLACKPINK had leader it would be Jennie? She seems to be the most introverted out of all of the members off stage and can’t really answer stuff confidently Rosé mostly carries their english interviews and i’m aware this may be because she’s most familiar with the language but she overall just seems more confident and outgoing even back in SK. Jisoo was always my number one pick for leader because she generally seems like she handles her emotions best out of all members and they all seem to look to her in away (maybe it’s just me) Lisa would be considered more outgoing but i just don’t see her as the leader type whatsoever although BLACKPINK genuinely is my no.1 pick for a kpop group that does perfectly fine without a leader so i’m glad there isn’t one anyways but what do you guys think 😁

• Since I feel like the oldest member of a group (be it a K-pop group, a J-pop group, a C-pop group, a western pop group, etc.) should be the leader, I think it's very obvious that Jisoo would be the leader of BLACKPINK if the group had one :wellr: ...

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

• Rose is the best speaker in the group
    Jisoo is the mother figure of the group
    Jennie is the one who initiates with the business talks
    Lisa has leadership on stage but she's the maknae so impossible for her to be the leader

So I get why they didn't have a leader coz it's pretty hard to choose since all of them excels in their own roles. If I were YG, I could've done the same not picking any leader :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

Lisa has leadership on stage but she's the maknae so impossible for her to be the leader

So I get why they didn't have a leader coz it's pretty hard to choose since all of them excels in their own roles. If I were YG, I could've done the same not picking any leader :cursing:

Everyone was skeptical of them not having a leader but is seems to have worked well in their favour :pepe-hehe:

agreed :pepe-use-head:

• Yeah I agree. I love Jennie but I think she wouldn't be as great as a fit for leader. Maybe because she's the *unofficial* FOTG/Center and Korean It Girl and has the most experience/training than the members. However, she's pretty shy and introverted, she said it herself. Rosie said she is kind of shy too. I think Jisoo would be the best fit. Even though she doesn't talk much when doing English things, she talks a lot in Korean. She also can be the most mature, even though she loves making jokes. She's the strongest member and rarely ever cries and is the oldest and loves to take care of the younger members <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• We really dont know how things go in house but I get the feeling Jisoo is the one that brings the group together when tough times are happening. No evidence, just a gut feeling.

You hate me? Well, remember it's mind over matter. I do not mind and you do not matter.

9469e72bd497f024e0531bc6136b58c078539597.gif

• Being a leader isn't about being extroverted... or just about answering English questions in interviews, and mind you English isn't her mother tongue like Rosé's, Jennie only lived in new Zeeland for what 5 years? And she still does a great job she is always next to Rosé answering, basically all Chaennie.

You should watch the behind scenes footage of the rehearsing and stuff, you can see how Jennie leads them. Not to forget that she is the spokesperson of the girls in the company.

Jisoo:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

A short clip of the behind the scenes and how she is able to take charge

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

watch her vlog to find out

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 6 times, last by imperia ().

• It would definitely be Jennie, you just have to look at the trend of yg in choosing leaders, also she is the member with the longest time as a Trainee, Furthermore, all members have indicated having a strong image of Jennie since debut so by voting in the debut era Jennie would be the safest option.

I also don't share your idea that jennie can't hold an interview in English when she and Rose are always the most talkative.

She is the most introverted but has also been singled out as the most perfectionist member of the group, blackpink said that jennie was in charge of speaking with the company And in videos and behind the scenes you can see what Jennie is who most of the time is in charge of talking and coordinating with the staff.

Jisoo, Rose, and Lisa (though she's too cute for that) they could be good leaders too. So I couldn't keep quiet when you say Jennie couldn't be the leader of Blackpink when clearly she can be.

• Never seen this before so ty but i agree

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!