Lisa saying she feels uncomfortable in BP outfits

• I think it is hard to meet every girls fashion sense when the designer have to make concept outfits for the whole group but when she says she feels uncomfortable then this is a problem.

I also remember something. Jennie said once that she was the only one who told the designer that she don't like her outfits and that the other girls were very polite and quiet about it. Maybe this is part of the problem. Lisa being too nice. I hope in the future the designer respect her wishes.

Something very important I want to say is that she said "sometimes like I felt uncomfortable in some clothes" From the title of the thread it sounds like she felt uncomfortable with all BP outfits.

For the future I hope she gets the clothes she likes or at least feels comfortable with.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

Edited 3 times, last by Marmaladeheart ().

• I don't know why people always feel the need to downplay mistreatment Lisa gets. She literally said she feels uncomfortable in some group outfits and people are still brushing it off.

If the other girls said it there would be a riot.

• I don't know why people always feel the need to downplay mistreatment Lisa gets. She literally said she feels uncomfortable in some group outfits and people are still brushing it off.

If the other girls said it there would be a riot.

You can’t call it mistreatment here when she in the same sentence also stated she had full control over what she was wearing in her solo ?(

You think the other members liked every outfit?

Also let us ignore that the stylist said that the outfits that doesn’t suit the other members went to Lisa…. Because Lisa has great body proportions so every outfit looked good on her… not simply because she hates her :rolleyes:

I knew some fans will take what she said and blow it out of proportion because they are looking for evidence that YG mistreats her…

• The excuses are hilarious. If you were a true fan of someone you would be concerned they said they felt uncomfortable.

Good on Lisa for being honest, so now the "can you read her mind?" fans will shut up. Or maybe they will still deny it...

On the other hand, Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé never said they were uncomfortable but people complain...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!