why are some big bang fans in dire need of validation?

Approved the thread.
  • What kind of things do they say that makes you think they are in dire need of validation? I'm curious

• because people only ever talk about their faves in past tense and they're not actually considered to be on the top anymore

• I don't know but they need to let it go Big Bang has been over for 5 years now

• Isnt this the samw case for every kpop fandom?

• I dont even see them anywhere now a days.

• All of this because Mo*a said BB is still the goat BG to her? get a life and let people express themselves and their likes however they want to, as long as it is not offensive. And there is nothing offensive in praising Bigbang and calling them goat.

that being said, you must be an Army, you all can not let people praise anyone that is not BTS, wbk.

• VIPs don't need validation. We know BigBang's place in kpop history and are very proud of it.

The ones insecure are those vips who became blinks. You can see it clearly. They are always in dire need of validation. Their other fandom has made them like this.

• You answer me first OP, why don't people let VIPs appreciate BB legacy in peace?

• Wdym. Clarify your question

• huh? look, I see people talk about how legendary they are with their songs and stage presence.... as far as I am concerned that praise is fine, and not necessary being said to get "validation". They are just expressing how much they respect the group.

Fuck, they don't need validation from others... what would be nice is a proper comeback from the group...

• because they know the music is shit

• VIPs don't need validation. We know BigBang's place in kpop history and are very proud of it.

The ones insecure are those vips who became blinks. You can see it clearly. They are always in dire need of validation. Their other fandom has made them like this.

-No, it's those 'Blinks' who love to compare with that other Fandom's faves, sometimes lying and hallucinating about their faves' achievements just to prove their faves are better.

• Happens with every 2nd gen fandom I guess. They used to stan "legends" who they feel are slowly being forgotten and seen as has beens.

• Happens with every 2nd gen fandom I guess. They used to stan "legends" who they feel are slowly being forgotten and seen as has beens.

Given time though you never know if in kpop that decline could happen to your fave group so let me appreciate their groups even if they aren't at their peak or doing many activities.

• All of this because Mo*a said BB is still the goat BG to her? get a life and let people express themselves and their likes however they want to, as long as it is not offensive. And there is nothing offensive in praising Bigbang and calling them goat.

that being said, you must be an Army, you all can not let people praise anyone that is not BTS, wbk.

All of this because Mo*a said BB is still the goat BG to her? get a life and let people express themselves and their likes however they want to, as long as it is not offensive. And there is nothing offensive in praising Bigbang and calling them goat.

Maybe they're bigbang anti? No need to drag bts's name here

• Cant keep bts out if your mouth in a bigbang thread

bts are the main characters wbk

• why are people dragging bts in a bb thread. lol

• I hope this wasn't made in response to a thread made in main. would be pretty pathetic seeing as that thread was very wholesome and if it triggered you that much you could've easily ignored it lmao.

• vips/bigbang fans are still in denial about needing validation but they drag bts/armys here in unrelated thread anyway. the irony.

• vips/bigbang fans are still in denial about needing validation but they drag bts/armys here in unrelated thread anyway. the irony.

ONE person brought up bts/armys... and maybe it was because they dealt with an Army who dragged bigbang in the past

that doesn't represent the entire fandom just like the actions of one army doesn't represent all armys

• ONE person brought up bts/armys... and maybe it was because they dealt with an Army who dragged bigbang in the past

that doesn't represent the entire fandom just like the actions of one army doesn't represent all armys

Maybe oven baked funnel also dealt with vip who were obsessed with bts so it's the same logic no?

• Cant keep bts out if your mouth in a bigbang thread

bts are the main characters wbk

that person probably had a bad encounter with an army in the past so now they assume every person bashing bigbang is an army

doesn't mean they're dragging BTS but they shouldn't be assuming that it's an army making this thread either

• Maybe oven baked funnel also dealt with vip who were obsessed with bts so it's the same logic no?

of course and that's what's sad and messed up about it. either way, all this fandom generalizing and assumptions need to stop. there are probably more VIPs and Armys who appreciate both groups. just gotta not let a few from the fandoms ruin that because it just turns into a blame game.

• ONE person brought up bts/armys... and maybe it was because they dealt with an Army who dragged bigbang in the past

yeah it's only one person but got thumbed up by their fellow friends who probably think the same so your defending looks really pointless now lol

yeah it's only one person but got thumbed up by their fellow friends who probably think the same so your defending looks really pointless now lol

read the quote above again. they thumbed up because the main point is that this anon thread was made in response to a harmless thread... they agreed with that point, not necessarily that last part.

and two of those same people thumbed up the post calling out the user who generalized armys too. they aren't some VIPs who have a grudge against Armys. they like both groups.

my "defending" comes from a place of finding it sad and infuriating whenever anyone generalizes any fandom.

• my "defending" comes from a place of finding it sad and infuriating whenever anyone generalizes any fandom.

I wish you were this sad when that person first brought up bts/armys but you were probably only sad because people were dragging back vips/bb. it's always like this with people dragging bts/armys out of no where in the first place and when they got dragged back, it's "stop generalizing" lol. I just find it really ironic.

• yeah it's only one person but got thumbed up by their fellow friends who probably think the same so your defending looks really pointless now lol

just look at these two quotes and see who liked them. the same two users liked both posts. they're not spiteful VIPs. they just don't like all the generalizing that's going on from either fandom. really, it's just spiteful and pointless to generalize. at some point, you gotta admit it's just fueling fanwars. gotta be better than that.

All of this because Mo*a said BB is still the goat BG to her? get a life and let people express themselves and their likes however they want to, as long as it is not offensive. And there is nothing offensive in praising Bigbang and calling them goat.

• I wish you were this sad when that person first brought up bts/armys but you were probably only sad because people were dragging back vips/bb. it's always like this with people dragging bts/armys out of no where in the first place and when they got dragged back, it's "stop generalizing" lol. I just find it really ironic.

maybe because two people already called them out for it? there's no point in calling it out even more if someone else did.

what's ironic is that you're generalizing a fandom just like that person generalized Armys. it goes both ways. calling someone out for generalizing and then doing the same thing as them... that's ironic.

the rest of the stans got nothing to do with it. your beef is should be with that person and no one else.

• people dragging BTS in a BB thread. pathetic.

• maybe because two people already called them out for it? there's no point in calling it out even more if someone else did.

what's ironic is that you're generalizing a fandom just like that person generalized Armys. it goes both ways. calling someone out for generalizing and then doing the same thing as them... that's ironic.

the rest of the stans got nothing to do with it. your beef is should be with that person and no one else.

it's not ironic to me because i'm used to being generalized and i will do the same to people back. it's not a big deal to me. it's kpop, it's not that deep. Now what's ironic to me is you only appear to tell the other side to be the bigger person but stayed muted to who started it in the first place. maybe it's not irony but hypocrisy displaying here. it's not something new to me anyway, i'm just saying. and please this is the anons section, people drag each other left and right, no need to use this much energy to defend them lol have fun.

• people dragging BTS in a BB thread. pathetic.

lol one person made a hasty and brash assumption that the OP of this thread is an Army. that's all there is to it. let's not overreact here.

no one was bashing BTS and no one else brought up Armys

but if you insist on turning this into a fanwar then... well you're not so different from that person. we all gotta be better than that.

Ha? It's more like bb fan dragged BTS

• Ha? It's more like bb fan dragged BTS

the bb fan made a weird assumption about op being an army. and that's stupid because op could just be a bb anti... there's no denying that.

but it makes no sense to turn this into a fanwar over something a stupid assumption one person made. i don't see anyone dragging bts. it was just one person making a stupid assumption about the army fandom.

• it's not ironic to me because i'm used to being generalized and i will do the same to people back. it's not a big deal to me. it's kpop, it's not that deep. Now what's ironic to me is you only appear to tell the other side to be the bigger person but stayed muted to who started it in the first place. maybe it's not irony but hypocrisy displaying here. it's not something new to me anyway, i'm just saying. and please this is the anons section, people drag each other left and right, no need to use this much energy to defend them lol have fun.

well that doesn't solve anything, does it? we all get generalized but we shouldn't be generalizing back because it's just a weird and pointless cycle that makes the experience hell for everyone

i stayed muted to the person who started it because i only caught up with this thread just now. and others already called it out so what's the point of repeating the same thing again to them?

"and please this is the anons section, people drag each other left and right, no need to use this much energy to defend them"

yet you called a whole fandom out for "dragging"

just admit it's not peace that you want. you just want to fight.

• if you want to be some mother teresa, this is not the place for you tbh. You think you did something here by telling people to not generalize? lmao the reality is that no one will listen to you since the reason people came to this anon section is looking for drama anyway. that's why i said your defending is pointless.

Look, I never claim I'm the best person ever on the forum. I entered this thread and saw one person picking fights so I fighted back, for fun. at least i wasn't the one started it. The reason I'm still talking to you now is just out of boredom and I want to give you some reality check. But if you still insist with your peace talk, then go on and have fun. But it's useless anyway.

• if you want to be some mother teresa, this is not the place for you tbh. You think you did something here by telling people to not generalize? lmao the reality is that no one will listen to you since the reason people came to this anon section is looking for drama anyway. that's why i said your defending is pointless.

Look, I never claim I'm the best person ever on the forum. I entered this thread and saw one person picking fights so I fighted back, for fun. at least i wasn't the one started it. The reason I'm still talking to you now is just out of boredom and I want to give you some reality check. But if you still insist with your peace talk, then go on and have fun. But it's useless anyway.

well ok then... you should have just said this in the first place lol

i simply tried to clear things up and help you see where the misunderstanding started. if you don't wanna use logic / seek a peaceful solution but rather argue by dragging and shading instead, then cool. i guess that's fun for you but know that it takes a toll on your health in the long run...

just find a balance with it i guess. no hard feelings here, just different prerogatives. we can agree to disagree... :pepelove1:

• well ok then... you should have just said this in the first place lol

i simply tried to clear things up and help you see where the misunderstanding started. if you don't wanna use logic / seek a peaceful solution but rather argue by dragging and shading instead, then cool. i guess that's fun for you but know that it takes a toll on your health in the long run...

just find a balance with it i guess. no hard feelings here, just different prerogatives. we can agree to disagree... :pepelove1:

You don't sound like you wanted peace writing this tho but I understand you still want maintain the peaceful user act so ok lol. everyone knows people's intentions here anyways. take your own advice too. Have a nice day. :pepe-toast:

• This thread contains 30 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!