i dont understand why this Taeyeon song is so underrated

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i've been OBSESSED with it since she released it and i literally listen to it as my daily basis

her vocal color, the whole vibe, her visuals....A MASTERPIECE :pepe-life-support:

my baby, my honey , my daisy, my only ~~~

#taeyeon de you're my starlight

(also, i need more music from her, i can't believe we are ending the year without an album ;( )

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Umm what how do you know this?? I thought she was rumored to be releasing her 3rd full album this month?? I kinda was hoping if it doesn't happen this month (which it looks like it won't) it'll happen next month

• Umm what how do you know this?? I thought she was rumored to be releasing her 3rd full album this month?? I kinda was hoping if it doesn't happen this month (which it looks like it won't) it'll happen next month

it might not lol

maybe right before the end of the year but that's not an ideal time for comebacks lol

kai is coming back on the 30th and then nct is releasing their 2021 project on the 14th.

Basically this :sadface:

it might not lol

maybe right before the end of the year but that's not an ideal time for comebacks lol

kai is coming back on the 30th and then nct is releasing their 2021 project on the 14th.

unless it's a christmas album, i don't think it would the best idea to release it at the end of the year

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!