4th gen is going to be a bloodbath I'm not kidding

Approved the thread.
  • The competition between girl groups will he so intense, especially since the most anticipated groups will debut in the same year

• So history repeats itself lol half them groups will flop especially if they debut at similar timing. One thing for sure is 3rd gen gg rein is coming to an end..

• Remove the non big 4 groups. (only stayc have a shot)

• i see only 3 of them having ngg possibility, the rest probably not

• only the groups from the 4 biggest companies have a chance to become the top group. Let's be real.

• Yeah idk why people are making IVE like a big deal and on the same standard with big4 when groups past produce all flop before.

i mean they do have a shot to be successful , the conditions were completely different

Gugudan - debuted when IOI was still a thing which made IOI fans boycott + too many members so no one even tried to get to know them

WeMe - same as Gugudan, too many members

same for Pristin

IVE have decent pre orders and the GP likes Wonyoung and Yujin so I see them being like OMG level of famous

• Yeah idk why people are making IVE like a big deal and on the same standard with big4 when groups past produce all flop before.

Many reasons:

1. Their senior group is Sistar, one of the biggest digital monsters kpop ever witnessed

2. Their other senior groups Monsta X, WJSN and Cravity all sell 100k+, so they are pretty in safe in terms of sales as well

3. Wonyoung is an it girl

4. Yujin's popularity is massive as well

5. They haven't debuted and everyone is already praising their visuals and interested in the other members. One of the crucial reasons post pd groups flop is because everyone is only interested in the disbanded member something which we haven't noticed with IVE since the other members teasers dropped.

6. Monsta X is one of the very few non big4 groups that met a decent amount of success in the west, depending on Starship's management IVE might achieve that too.

7. They have interest from South Korea, China and Japan, and besides that the whole stan twt is keeping an eye on them which is indicative of success.

• I think IVE and StayC will be the most successful for non big4 groups.

I don't think the top top next gg will be JYPn or Baemon because we haven't seen yet 2 consecutive big3 groups becoming the top gg. Based on the past, this is SM's time to go back to top with aespa.

I think only Ador are a threat to them. We already know the other hybe group will be just Sakura and friends. Since she's japanese I honestly doubt this group will be that popular in SK but who knows.

• -Only ador I could see have the same hype on par with aespa pre-debut since it will be managed by Min hee Jin. The rest falls short in comparison.

-stayc will make it from non big4; with so many competition this will be like 2012-2013 all over again. forget about ive , most they will end up like astro, no one could escape produce curse until now meaning that they won't surpass their previous groups achievements.

• Watch starship push woonyoun and yujin a lot after debut and self sabotaging this group. They've great potential but i don't see starship managing them well. But its not their fault ex izone will be offered more gigs and every company needs money.

Ive a feeling sakura's gg will be the first post produce gg to have a successful career because these big companies know their job and they invest a lot in concepts and music.

I saw ive trailer and their styling Scced i could only recognize yujin and woonyoung . They should've tried to give new members unique look to make them stand out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!