I'm here to expose my faves lipsyncing

• They are so bad at it like can they at least try? :cryingr::cryingr:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh wells here is an acoustic version rip Dowoon breaking glass

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And of course their concerts

• It's okay, my favs tend to make it obvious when they are forced to lip sync

Just a couple examples of groups looking at their labels going "oh you want us to lip sync well :blehr: we are going to make it obvious by stopping mouthing the words mid verse)

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• sometimes they even do the beat themselves and use some unconventional instruments :D

(and of course the phone with the lyrics is a must )

External Content www.youtube.com

• didn't a music show make them instrument-sync at some point? or am i remembering it wrong... :angryr:

They instrument sync most of the time actually, and that is because music shows don't usually allow them to set up their instruments properly.

One of the few which their instruments are live on music shows

It's also why I tend to like to watch non music show performance of Day6 because the instruments are live

Heck they even switch instruments

• oh damn that sucks... but it's understandable because of time constraints.

• oh damn that sucks... but it's understandable because of time constraints.

At least we don't see (or at least haven't seen) people saying things like they can't play their instruments live like how people keep saying xxxx doesn't sing live.

I'm so ready to strike back when our first few haters appear I can't wait for my first war at defending my faves :happyr::happyr:

• At least we don't see (or at least haven't seen) people saying things like they can't play their instruments live like how people keep saying xxxx doesn't sing live.

I'm so ready to strike back when our first few haters appear I can't wait for my first war at defending my faves :happyr::happyr:

oh god how embarassing.... imagine trying to drag day6 talent-wise. kpop insults seem so silly when applied to day6. "they're faking it, they can't sing, they're plastic/ugly, they're flops, they don't write their music." well actually... :angryr: maybe this is the reason i don't see too many day6 antis. they probably have to get real creative with their trolling.

• oh god how embarassing.... imagine trying to drag day6 talent-wise. kpop insults seem so silly when applied to day6. "they're faking it, they can't sing, they're plastic/ugly, they're flops, they don't write their music." well actually... :angryr: maybe this is the reason i don't see too many day6 antis. they probably have to get real creative with their trolling.

Day6 is probably not popular enough to drag.

The day I get to defend Day6 on the forum is the day they finally make it big I can't wait :happyr::happyr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!