[pann] Male-idol web drama released for the first time just now (The Mysterious Class)

• AVvXsEjzR7I9Rq9tvdhjzsvqTxx7xmliThh7lSNMO4qDXYGXHmjIrGJ0P8xqHOKvN8g3dhAzaVwAIfeXykoZ8B6rftuzRK2lDJVY16AuVN9H2s5jAKyQOUv_u667iY56nVms9a6OEXs7gsvCuXiFLKoJobKYMNnkWKayZhzMwvZXqz-ix6dGRHjUQOQW1EKK=s320

It's TREASURE's web drama 'The Mysterious Class' which started today!

It's only the first episode, but the story already seems promising

To be honest, since the kids are not actually actors, I thought there would be 'bad acting' parts

But their acting skills were better than expected

Especially the maknae-line's actor visual + acting skills were crazy

Since the web drama is a collaboration with a professional company, the quality is literally on 'drama' level ㅋㅋㅋ

AVvXsEg14TSBZYpYuXfUrxQ04ttW8wwpvqAMJPNi5QDCtLEXiOlfVbnQbX7eTdqLBCP9rmAOEj1TAzTKXYTSdcssQpYMo4IZ_AUFA0-VmaePQz-hFAoJHNuu_ds0YactHU45GlFjUQjQOqNtyGkQQ0PrROkYgu9QZtlru8toBs8kgYAUc8Tt-5tUjVSaoIaU=s320

AVvXsEjpsSJYAY0qq3L1rEko1PNbT4zgkRfgfVbDZl-7F8Me2lsgk_C3vpwjyura98mM4-tr5NcVi11VR5uBT8ma6PfyB012eGa8ALqvMS2qAJjaXta506m0zLrUjZRrUVrBlxvLqqqK91TYxR5AjcT7SCAE1JF6L6euSBTih5IKs8_EBGuZ5oZW94-T2iQY=s320

AVvXsEhI9ATnpcR9fBOEtLM_Ly9faIpIzYPFQT77iIziQ3zQfCEX7kIjhERcXKwgeyqfYGRjiDpT2gK0Kk9PmCn-nMDV9gIQqxGSKZVL0ixwV--urLBmvM3SX0WbRLbzG_KndFshSBCBRpceEz371VWP4MIOYSFMXDAD3vn7XdZc9DediOdhxuBS25bNMxEN=s320

((In order) The hardworking-actor president - The bluffer guy - The top student)

There might be some of you who have watched 'It's okay, it's friendship' and,

Their acting skills have improved so much compared from before

Since it's an actual web drama, you can expect the story to be promising

So please watch it a lot hihi

Starting today, every Friday at 10pm!!

They will also have their comeback soon, so please give them lots of attention

TREASURE - WEB DRAMA '남고괴담' EP.1
    남고괴담 비하인드 스토리 구매하기https://weverseshop.onelink.me/BZSY/9595f182#TREASURE #트레저 #남고괴담 #TheMysteriousClass #WEBDRAMA #웹드라마 #EP_1 #YG
    youtu.be

To be honest, I was really surprised..

The company put all their passion, which was supposedly for the comeback, in here...

AVvXsEhDfo2XhYHdTCqnqv8DagAUHLOGfPElEfgrT-eQlulFOXLqEwX0nfLg0dTac-aYi4Bo5FwIqQMjtBTlkg427XdmTGHSP3yVTdHl1PNXaQF4IJadUWM5HvT3nYsT-zJScMUMKSSRfCcmjJmKIxlxfmY1qB_h83TP_nCFNR1dTdGf9G9WJhCy5seHMl6z=s320

AVvXsEiW0mil74EKKoF-93Gv2BY7AohHBg5oFAoULb88FkdT68CxJ6N2jSi9S8AmA2zPKnjzKoY_GTgpEB7DbmfC4T2CFzg5YMll_FkCGbr9FK6Uac-xU5YzPHTLM4kRZDpOIanxXwhXHBgkmK0SnKKJaRQBRl7JmsWq5EstD2I-qcRcUP_c4iaMnoR2WvoZ=s320

Source

[+49, 9] The quality was honestly so good, but it's making me frustrated. How come they can't find that one person

[+44, -0] Since it's a content (for fans) in form of web drama, I was not looking forward to their acting. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No, but what is this? My hands and feet are calm*. I'm so excited for the next episode

*means she doesn't find it cringe at all

[+38, -0] 18 minutes went by so fast. It felt like 6 minutes? 7 minutes?

[+18, -1] The person wearing light purple clothes acted naturally, and he looks cute. I'm browsing through every idol's contents, and now I found something to watch ㅋㅋㅋ

[+18, -0] I was watching with my mom, and the moment it ended, she told me to play the 2nd episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+17, -0] So they didn't just improve their singing and dancing skills during hiatus, their acting skills is amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+16, -14] like/dislike) Tip for the awaited next episode! Find the members who were trying hard not to laugh

AVvXsEjC0CY3xKPf4dsQ7RrybtsKHOWc6X12Y3sR8gUKSRwHlOY6rtKKHjaw_DfZZWwhllw6uLMRyi-b9skOVaXzNVX_6hQD_dqA6r1jer-6BWE991s3rAjDu-bEt3V4MMAufpAKShF-rgTQmzMXrPZS_E7Lm0SkrjOY75pQHNl-UfDWuFSvS_Q4MkZjJ8KM=s320
    "we were trying not to laugh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
    "kim junkyu, park jihoon, choi hyunsuk trying not to laugh"

[+16, -0] I was honestly not looking forward to their acting after watching 'it's okay, it's friendship', but it was okay ㅋㅋㅋ Seems like their acting skills have improved all this time

[+14, -0] But when will they comeback..? I listen a lot to their songs 'cause it's my style, but they don't release a new one

[+14, -0] YG is just doing anything huh, that's unexpected.. Is this fun?

ㄴ Very fun. Looking for the ghost is actually enjoyable. Try it.

[+14, -1] I want to see Kim Junkyu and Haruto's synergy in the drama ㅜㅜㅜ

[+14, -0] I was really surprised with the quality. The kids' acting skills were unexpectedly good. They have improved so much!!!!! A week is so long..

[+13, -2] Park Jeongwoo did so well here

[+11, -1] Park Jeongwoo is so good at acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+11, -1] I thought they were pushing one? two? popular members, but everyone is actually good at acting? It was so fun!

[+11, -1] Junkyu, why are you so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ To be honest, the kids' acting have become more natural compared to before. Give me episode 2 faster!

[+10, -0] YG, what's up. The quality is not a joke. The first part was so scary, I almost died

[+10, -0] I came here after watching, and how come they're all good at acting? I'd even believe it if you'll tell me that they're actors

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• the drama is really promising. Can't wait for next ep on Friday 🤩

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!