It's cringe when celebrities try to be inspirational

• oh I got extremely lucky to be scouted out of the 7 billions on the streets by some huge agency for being good looking. you can also do this, you just have to believe in yourself..

• haj1ma

Changed the title of the thread from “It's cringe when celebrities tries to be inspirational” to “It's cringe when celebrities try to be inspirational”.
  • I disagree. it's their job to be an inspiration of sorts and be good looking. They go through stuff too they're humans with a platform, of course they'll try to inspire and motive the people that got them to where they are.

Cringe

• I hate when groups make songs about struggles and being hate when they have being super popular an rich for years. Is a tricky and cheap way to manipulate your fans

Or when they talk about body positivity when they have done multiple plastic surgeries and wear makeup 24/7 and go on extreme diet. Yet their fans fall for it all the time ^^

• So did you become a celebrity now!!

I didn't say anything about wanting to become a celebrity.

And no, I don't want to become a super famous celebrity.

My dream is not very big.

I just have a dream of publishing a short story collection and collection of poetries. (even though I admit that I have not been writing much lately)

I did want to become a librarian once, and that dream came true.

Well... I wouldn't consider myself a celeb.

I have had one of my short stories published in a short story collection.

And an editor wants to have my short story published in a textbook.

And well... my cousin is a musician, who has had his songs playing on my country's radio.

And I know some famous people in my country personally.

BTW I once ended up on a music awards show, believe it or not. (Well... at least one user here has seen me being on the awards show.)

I'm not a celebrity and I'm not planning to become one.

• Where can I read about your stories?

• Where can I read about your stories?

Well... in my country and also on a book website. (I refuse to say the name of the short story collection and website because of personal reasons.)

And you need to know my native language to actually read it.

EDIT: oh, I think I misunderstood.

But only one of my short stories has been published.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!