Blackpink will sell 1.5M at least next CB with a PAK and here’s why

• ok so

Rose album sold 600k copies . It was not too long after The Album too , no time to rest

Lisa album got 700k pre orders in four days only .

Mind you those sales mostly come from people that Lisa and Rose biased . There are some ot4 fan sales too yes but a good chunk is missing : Jennie and Jisoo fanbase didn’t participate and Jennie and Jisoo biased ppl mostly didn’t BUY and just streamed

if RS can get 600k and LS 700k on her own .. how much can JN and JS add ? n this is why I firmly believe the next comeback will be at least 1.5M at the VERY LEAST

some guy on here kept insisting bp would sell 1M a few years ago and it rlly did happen LOL

PAK : bp are extremely relevant rn the most relevant gg in korea even while not doing shit . . the GP loves bp so they will tune in . not worried about the PAK in the slightest

• I think they will sell significantly higher than the album, their fanbase has only been growing in their hiatus. Predicting somewhere between 1.5 - 2 million

PAK very much depends on YG not being stupid and picking a release date that doesn’t clash with other digital monsters

If YG are smart, they’d give them a December/January comeback so they can get the PAK, plus accumulate enough digital points to finally bag a daesang, cause the only reason they haven’t won one yet is because they always have mid year comebacks

• They'll sell more than a million I'm almost sure, not so sure about a PAK but they'll definitely chart really well. It's funny that less than a couple of years ago people though that they could barely sell 100k

• I think they will sell significantly higher than the album, their fanbase has only been growing in their hiatus. Predicting somewhere between 1.5 - 2 million

PAK very much depends on YG not being stupid and picking a release date that doesn’t clash with other digital monsters

If YG are smart, they’d give them a December/January comeback so they can get the PAK, plus accumulate enough digital points to finally bag a daesang, cause the only reason they haven’t won one yet is because they always have mid year comebacks

Frankly I don't think they'll be aiming for domestic charts

• Lisa sold way more than 700. YG hadn't updated in a while for some reason, but the last update said 950. I reckon she sold a million.

I agree with you though. Jennie sold well, Rosé even better and Lisa insane numbers. If fans of the whole group take part, 1.5 million is definitely achievable, perhaps even more.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!