Who has more hype aespa or ive? will ive be able to outsell aespa?

• You're seriously setting up both groups...well tis is a troll thread so what could i expect?

Do groups have to outdo each other to be successful? Both groups can thrive and grow, there's space for that. Why argue over something like hype, i mean I've haven't even debuted.

Clearly, you just want both fandoms to fight each other.

• Aespa hype is far more unbeatable. When your hype have more people love you and at the same time too have more people hate you then that is what we called the real hype. So far Ive don’t receive any hate so i think they will doing ok or on par with stayc. But with how superior is their senior Sistar doing on digital. I might say they will definitly one of the most looking foward debut gg. I hope their background music in their first video have a song! It so cute and cool!

• Honestly I still expect aespa to be higher than IVE overall. Historically for GGs it has always been Big 3 at the top.

This is obvious for 3rd Gen. For 2nd Gen we can argue that Kara/Sistar were also at the top in some aspects (Japan market for Kara and Digitals for Sistar) but if we look at overall SNSD and 2NE1 are still above them.

I do think that IVE have the potential to be the top 5 GGs of their generation. Manifesting

:froghype::froghype:

• Not going to say it's impossible, but aespa is already high up there... it will be hard for IVE to catch up much less surpass them.

But I have faith that IVE could still be big. Let's wait for the group to debut rather than set up big hurdles for them, no?

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!