[Theqoo] Teolaegi by Baekhyun makes its hot debut today

• Teolaegi (means fur baby) is the new doll designed by Baekhyun, he was inspired by himself and his dog Mongryong.

AVvXsEgA8sDyy-kSAC1DND4tIPMsGinTnxydYJIYxzHOyybbEwgALaC6rojDiJjwc2lVPjp6vyLmT_1lhD0MzaoEHkfau-VlB59ooKSv0RZECKKp0LTLNQQcxvLTe-9A9_oQwIlosDOYJ5OBz0SABtFMGqm1N_okINxgTrjpW3ZsR5Mp88RMV2xXzKgmsbBrqA=s1600

There are 3 design of Teolaegi:

1- Chapssal ver (a stress ball):

FD1C24UaUAAUD40?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

2- Ottugi ver:

FDVGHnIaUAAc5li?format=jpg&name=360x360

3- Teolaegi ver:

-small (key ring):
    FDVGHE3aIAAraeZ?format=jpg&name=360x360
    9c847d14a3407ba6eabff1682c7ec10ce9b80c1a.jpg

-Medium (20cm), also has outfits:
    FDVGHE2aIAApcEm?format=jpg&name=360x360

-Big (80cm):
    FD4ilAeVkAcBN93?format=jpg&name=900x900

-Flat magnet:
    542d6668c4da625a00cfe466a49b6fab54aa4cc5.jpg

Here is the video where Baekhyun makes the design of Teolaegi:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Theqoo: Actual image of Teolaegi designed by Baekhyun himself

- Its name is so cute.

- Heol so it's not fanmade. Official goods really look that good.

- Teolaegi made its hot debut. Its star quality is insane.

- But it's seriously so cute. I'm a muggle but I want to buy it so badly.

- Monster rookie Teolaegi '.ㅅ'

- Hot debut of Teolaegi. I heard it is a rookie from big company.

- So cute. I want to buy the big one.

- No but those messages have sense. "You have to protect me".

- Not a fan but I want to have that chapssal tok.

- No but I haven't seen Baekhyun for a while, why does he still look so young?

- Not a fan but as a person who like dolls, it's so cute ㅋㅋㅋ

- They look like Baekhyun.

- So cute. I'm a fan of another artist but this is the cutest among official dolls I have ever seen.

- It is really well-made. The more I think about it, the more well-made it is. I can see Baekhyun's efforts in the youtube video. It's cute.

- Not a fan but I have good impression on him and I want to buy it so badly. Please have many stocks.

- Hope my idol makes something like this too.

- Daebak. It's fkcing cute. Hope my idol design and make something like this too. I envy Baekhyun's fans.

- I have great impression on Baekhyun.

source: 1, 2

FDRSdUYakAEt96l.jpg:orig

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• there are 2 outfits inspired by baekhyun's outfits

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!