HAN SEO HEE and T.O.P (Big Bang) <-- New Information and Observations ; 2021.11.07

• daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/202111/dh20211105171219139020.htm

While HAN SEO HEE (HSH), a former K-pop Idol Trainee, claims to have been threatened by YANG HYUN SUK, former CEO of YG Entertainment, it has emerged that she promised to cooperate with the Police Investigation of YG singers (talent), in order to avoid arrest (for illegal marijuana usage, Year 2016) ; 2021.11.05

Edited 9 times, last by krell ().

• forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=2001716

HAN SEO HEE <-- Nov. 17th (Court Trial) = PRISON GUILTY

(Probation Violation = Judge Decision) ??? ; 2021.11.06

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=2009350

HAN SEO HEE <-- POLICE INFORMANT (Official)

since Aug. 2016 (???) ; 2021.11.05

(Reserved for Feedback Replies , Observations , Information)

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=2010989

Click for TOP Message this Thread.

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “New Thread ; Arriving *Very* Soon” to “HAN SEO HEE and T.O.P (Big Bang) <-- New Information and Observations ; 2021.11.07”.
  • I wouldn't mind if I never heard again about that girl tbh

that being said, I still use this quote

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I wouldn't mind if I never heard again about that girl tbh (HSH , again)

At this point , IF that HAN SEO HEE could just avoid future PRISON time ...

And make everyone forget about (HSH) her and T.O.P ...

My guess would be that is the HSH preference at this point in time.

NOT an option though , HSH *must* do COURT testimony in the

YANG HYUN SUK Court Trial situation now. Just try to get through it.

Next Court Trial event with YANG HYUN SUK is December 6th.

Not to mention the HSH possible *Court Probation Violation* Trial situation.

Which again , the PROSECUTOR wants ONE YEAR in PRISON for HSH

in that situation ... Next HSH Court Trial event on that is Nov. 17th.

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• At this point , IF that HAN SEO HEE could just avoid future PRISON time ...

And make everyone forget about (HSH) her and T.O.P ...

My guess would be that is the HSH preference at this point in time ...

NOT an option though , HSH *must* do COURT testimony in the

YANG HYUN SUK Court Trial situation now. Just try to get through it.

I ship Han Seo Hee and jail time

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I ship Han Seo Hee and jail time

I hear you , and plenty of LOGIC to support your viewpoint on HSH too ... Here , me , I am *less* taken with the notion of HAN SEO HEE in PRISON ... I do NOT think that HSH is using illegal drugs anymore ... So , I am NOT so clear what PRISON punishment for HSH accomplishes much that is good.

Although , YANG HYUN SUK , T.O.P and BIG BANG fans in general , and B.I (?) would surely ENJOY to see HSH in PRISON ... I do follow their feelings on that viewpoint , the logic of that ... And I think it is *very* possible that HSH *may* get some PRISON time punishment out of her current Court Probation Trial situation ... The PROSECUTOR definitely supports ONE YEAR in PRISON for HSH ... And surely has LOGIC to back that viewpoint.

WONDER if B.I blames HAN SEO HEE for his *4 YEARS PROBATION* situation ??? ... Here , me , it seems more a *B.I* fault/failure than HAN SEO HEE's doing.

B.I is to testify in the YANG HYUN SUK Court Trial too ... A lot of people wonder too , IF that HAN SEO HEE and B.I will be present *together* in that same COURT ROOM for that YHS Trial.

As intend *humor* ... What does B.I say to HAN SEO HEE

at the YANG HYUN SUK Court Trial (???) --> ... "How's Tricks ???" ... :wink:

Edited 3 times, last by krell ().

• I hear you , and plenty of LOGIC to support your viewpoint on HSH too ... Here , me , I am *less* taken with the notion of HAN SEO HEE in PRISON ... I do NOT think that HSH is using illegal drugs anymore ... So , I am NOT so clear what PRISON punishment for HSH accomplishes it.

Although , YANG HYUN SUK , T.O.P and BIG BANG fans in general , and B.I (?) would surely ENJOY to see HSH in PRISON ... I do follow their feelings on that viewpoint , the logic of that ... And I think it is *very* possible that HSH *may* get some PRISON time punishment out of her current Court Probation Trial situation ... The PROSECUTOR definitely supports ONE YEAR in PRISON for HSH ... And surely has LOGIC to back that viewpoint.

WONDER if B.I blames HAN SEO HEE for his *4 YEARS PROBATION* situation ??? ... Here , me , it seems more a *B.I* fault/failure than HAN SEO HEE's doing.

Dude she set TOP up.

Also she is still using drugs so she violated her probation.

B.I tested negative for drugs and only bc he admitted to buying was he sentenced.

And got more years than TOP and her put together.

Meanwhile B.I still has a career - luckily

• I wonder why B.I got so much more sentence than T.O.P

Idk the details but could be that it was because YG had the whole police corruption controversy while trying to cover up BI first drug suspecting. Plus he was also getting different types of drugs so that could be a reason too

• Seems like she (HAN SEO HEE) set them up and then cooperated to get people who smoked (marijuana) jailed cause they were bigger stars.

HAN SEO HEE , in Year 2011 , was the FIRST PLACE winner in a JYPe Agency competition audition situation , that was featured on JYPe *YouTube* website.

www.topstarnews.net/news/articleview.html?idxno=17925

HAN SEO HEE (Photo), 'A Floral Beauty' (MBC K-TV) ; 2013.01.10

MBC K-TV Show = "Birth of a Great Star 3" ; (K-pop Competition TV)

from October 19, 2012 to March 1, 2013.

So , in early Year 2013 , HAN SEO HEE has *strong* reason to believe

that she will be a future K-pop Idol member of successful Girl Group.

And HAN SEO HEE did subsequently sign K-pop Idol TRAINEE contracts

with two well known Agencies ... But , she did NOT ever DEBUT as

a member of a female K-pop Group as a result of that.

*** Note: It is often stated that HAN SEO HEE was a K-pop Idol TRAINEE

*** (signed contract) with YG Agency (YANG HYUN SUK , B.I , T.O.P).

*** YG Agency states that was NOT ever true about HAN SEO HEE (HSH).

*** Also , HSH was NOT ever a (signed contract) TRAINEE at JYPe Agency.

Year 2017 (5 Years later) , HAN SEO HEE has passed through two fairly

well known K-pop Agencies , supposedly going to Girl Group debut (did NOT).

(GFriend and GUGUDAN Groups did debut , without HAN SEO HEE).

And now (after HSH Sept. 2017 Court Guilty for illegal drugs usage event),

NOT HAPPENING ever , most likely , with her illegal drugs Criminal Record.

For (HSH) HAN SEO HEE , a *lot* to be angry about it , is my view.

Having said that , HAN SEO HEE is *fortunate* that she could 'deliver up' T.O.P

as a marijuana user , in order for HSH to AVOID PRISON duration time

in Sept. 2017 ... HSH got *4 YEARS PROBATION* (NO PRISON duration) then.

Edited 15 times, last by krell ().

• I wonder why B.I got so much more sentence than T.O.P

PROSECUTORS actually pay ATTENTION to the *number* of EVENTS (dates) of illegal drugs usage ... And also the 'power' of the illegal drug used too ... T.O.P used marijuana 4 times (different dates) , that is what he did agree to it as GUILITY in COURT ... And got the *standard* ONE YEAR in PRISON , converted to *2 YEARS PROBATION* ... And T.O.P did NOT debate it either in Court , going into the event.

With B.I , he used LSD drug *8 times* (purchases) , and Marijuana *3 times* ... That was presented as evidence by PROSECUTORS , and referenced by the JUDGE at sentencing time for the B.I situation ... The JUDGE noted it with words as 'NOT CASUAL CURIOSITY' about illegal drugs on the part of B.I ... And I am NOT sure IF that B.I was a bit RESISTENT to admitting what HE had done it too (illegal drugs) in the beginning when CHARGES were initially filed against him by PROSECUTORS ... NOT sure what all that B.I said to POLICE INVESTIGATORS back in Year 2016 either ... B.I did 'come around' and admit fault , which likely SAVED him from doing PRISON duration time ... B.I's *Father* at the TRIAL , in tears , was likely helpful too ... B.I wrote over 10 Letters of Apology to the JUDGE too.

Edited once, last by krell ().

• Idk the details but could be that it was because YG had the whole police corruption controversy while trying to cover up BI first drug suspecting. Plus he was also getting different types of drugs so that could be a reason too

forum.allkpop.com/thread/65225-han-seo-hee-and-t-o-p-big-bang-new-information-and-observations-2021-11-07/?postID=2011842#post2011842

Please see my message here at above URL ...

But anyway , I think that you are *correct* mostly in what you said it.

• Dude , (HAN SEO HEE) she set T.O.P (Big Bang) up ... (etc , more) ...

--> Dude , (HAN SEO HEE) she set T.O.P (Big Bang) up. <--

Or maybe T.O.P set T.O.P up , by creating a personal relationship

with HAN SEO HEE , and *using* her to supply himself with Marijuana ???

--> Also (HSH) is still using (illegal) drugs , so violated her probation <--

It might seem that way , but it is *apparently* still in *dispute* though.

The HSH Court Trial for Probation Violation has been *CLOSED* COURT.

Meaning *no* K-News Media present to hear what is said in Court.

So far , it remains PRIVATE as to what is happening in the Court proceeding.

Which , CLOSED COURT for HAN SEO HEE's Trial may be a very good idea.

Eventually , the JUDGE will say what was said (evidence) , and her decision.

--> B.I tested negative for (illegal) drugs (usage) <--

--> And only because B.I admitted to buying (drugs) was he sentenced <--

The JUDGE noted that *8 LSD* purchases , and *3 Marijuana* usages

by B.I , was 'NOT CASUAL CURIOSITY' in his words.

Make of it what YOU will.

--> And B.I got more years (probation) than TOP and (HSH) together <--

HAN SEO HEE got the exact same *4 YEARS PROBATION* as B.I did.

T.O.P got *2 YEARS PROBATION* in his situation.

--> Meanwhile, B.I still has a career - luckily <--

Which *may* make HAN SEO HEE a bit angry , as she does NOT.

HAN SEO HEE states that B.I contacted HER , not the other way around.

And somewhat *demanded* to make his illegal drugs purchases.

HAN SEO HEE has stated that T.O.P is the one that wanted

them (T.O.P & HSH) to enjoy marijuana together.

That T.O.P was the one that pushed that notion.

(My speculation) And probably , T.O.P wanted some marijuana

for his own personal supply usage too , for *other* 'ladies' ???

NOT clear to me that HAN SEO HEE was T.O.P's 'Only One' ever.

Again , I guess everyone can think what they will.

But again , I think it is *definitely* possible that

HAN SEO HEE will get some PRISON duration time

out of her current *Court Probation Violation* Trial

as punishment ... Again , the PROSECUTOR wants

HAN SEO HEE to get *ONE YEAR in PRISON* (requesting that).

Edited 9 times, last by krell ().

• www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/1074054

HAN SEO HEE information from testimony in YG drug investigation.

YANG HYUN SUK claims that HAN SEO HEE was not threatened.

2021-11-05 ; [Sports Seoul | Cho Hyun-jung , reporter]

*** Begin Article Excerpt ***

HAN SEO HEE was arrested (Year 2016) on illegal drug charges and was questioned by Police (about B.I purchasing illegal drugs). But she (later) reversed her position (statements to Police about B.I's activities). Since then, HAN SEO HEE has done 'Special Interest Reporter' (legally designated) testimony to the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission (an S.K Government entity) in June 2019. And stated that YANG HYUN SUK had threatened her (their Year 2016 meeting), concerning her initial statements to Police about B.I and his illegal drugs activities. (Note: HAN SEO HEE was given 'Special Interest Reporter' *legal protection from prosecution* for her personal illegal drugs activities, as a result.)

*** End Article Excerpt ***

And S.K POLICE and PROSECUTORS , to their credit , did *RE-INVESTIGATE* the *then allegations* of (HSH) HAN SEO HEE ... About *lack of proper complete Police Investigation* into the (YHS) YANG HYUN SUK and B.I illegal drugs usage matter ... The result , which *vindicates* HAN SEO HEE , is -->

(1) B.I was prosecuted and found Court Guilty of illegal drugs usage.

(2) YANG HYUN SUK (YG ex-CEO) is now in a Court Trial event that will decide eventually , *IF* that he did *INTERFERE* in an *ACTIVE POLICE INVESTIGATION* ... Via *intimidation* of HAN SEO HEE ... With the the goal of YHS to have HSH to *change* her statements to POLICE , about B.I and his illegal drugs activities.

NO IDEA *if* that YANG HYUN SUK will be found as Court Guilty.

But , a number of people have wondered about YHS as -->

'Were you (YHS) meeting in *your* YG HQ Office Building with HSH,

*shortly* after learning of HSH discussing B.I and his illegal drugs activities

with POLICE , in order to have a (alcohol) SOJU 'taste testing' event ???' ... :wink:

The YANG HYUN SUK Court Trial , is to determine this in the future.

--- Further Clarification about HSH ---

Note: HAN SEO HEE (HSH) = 'Special Interest Reporter' (legal status) , does NOT offer protection in her current Court Trial about possible Court Probation Violation for her ... Concerning *allegations* that HSH did *repeat* use illegal drugs (LSD) *during* her Court Probation Period of *4 YEARS* duration , beginning in Sept. 2017 , related to illegal marijuana usage with T.O.P of Big Bang group ... Which is WHY that there is a *current* HSH Trial event now active (next Court Trial date is Nov. 17th) to decide this HSH issue ... And so possible PRISON duration punishment or not for HAN SEO HEE.

Edited 5 times, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!