[NetizenKore][theqoo] A drama that got 0% ratings as it started yesterday

• source:[theqoo] A drama that got 0% ratings as it started yesterday

[theqoo] A drama that got 0% ratings as it started yesterday – NetizenKore
    OCN Drama 'Chimera' starring Park Haesoo, Claudia Kim and Lee Heejoon Ep 1 ratings of 0.8% Original Post [Views: 98,567, Comments: 445 Comments translated: 434
    netizen-kore.com

7HCLXHYKWZHKOR32IUSMYRXBWA

OCN Drama ‘Chimera’ starring Park Haesoo, Claudia Kim and Lee Heejoon

Ep 1 ratings of 0.8%

Original Post

[Views: 98,567, Comments: 445

Comments translated: 434 – 445]

1. I didn’t even know this was airing….

2. I watched one episode in the day and it was fun ㅜ It’ll be hard to watch because it’s at 10 ㅠㅠ

3. The line up is good, so why…

4. They haven’t promoted it so I didn’t know

5. [In response to comment 410, which stated ‘Isn’t this the drama that became impossible to find because of the staff sexual harassment issue? Looks like they’re finally going ahead with it’] This is that drama? Omg

[T/N: the drama halted filming in 2019 after an assistant staff member sexually harassed a scriptwriter]

6. I found it fun, I’m waiting for ep 2

7. It feels like they’re really not promoting it. I found out that it’s airing from this post…

8. Ah that was the name of the drama; at first glance I was wondering what that word meant

9. Promote it a little….

10. I watched all the eps today and it was fun!!!

11. I didn’t know this was airing

12. I didn’t even know this was airing,,

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• it's broadcasted on OCN

if you think about it they have KBS, MBC, SBS, tvN, and also dramas on Netflix which are only produced for Netflix so ain't broadcasted by tv channels

so you must think of OCN as kind of equivalent of MNet but the thing is MNet was founded much earlier and already has tons of hit programs in it's pocket

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it's broadcasted on OCN

if you think about it they have KBS, MBC, SBS, tvN, and also dramas on Netflix which are only produced for Netflix so ain't broadcasted by tv channels

so you must think of OCN as kind of equivalent of MNet but the thing is MNet was founded much earlier and already has tons of hit programs in it's pocket

Also, from my understanding they didn't give the drama any promo because of the 2019 situation, which is sad for everyone else involved in the series since I hear it's actually fun

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• OCN are great at crime/thriller dramas, but sadly doesn't get much ratings cus the dramas are not family friendly and OCN is not major cable tv, i am not familiar with the main cast besides Park Hae Soo, i have read the sybopsis is it kinda fantasy? i dont like fantasies so i might skip

• OCN are great at crime/thriller dramas, but sadly doesn't get much ratings cus the dramas are not family friendly and OCN is not major cable tv, i am not familiar with the main cast besides Park Hae Soo, i have read the sybopsis is it kinda fantasy? i dont like fantasies so i might skip

I haven't watched but, from the synopsis, it's pretty much OCN's typical crime drama, a recent murder case that resembled one took place many years ago. The protagonist investigated if it was any connection between the 2 cases. The murder was done with explosive thus, the murderer was called Chimera, the monster that breathed fire.

Claudia Kim was a familiar name. Perhaps, she's a famous model?

• I haven't watched but, from the synopsis, it's pretty much OCN's typical crime drama, a recent murder case that resembled one took place many years ago. The protagonist investigated if it was any connection between the 2 cases. The murder was done with explosive thus, the murderer was called Chimera, the monster that breathed fire.

Claudia Kim was a familiar name. Perhaps, she's a famous model?

she has starred in actually several hollywood high budget films such as avengers, fantastic beasts etc for small roles but i have never seen her so hyped internationally and in korea, i am not that familiar idk if she had starred in hit dramas before

Lee Hee Joon is the dude from Mouse that aired earlier this year

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!