Dreamcatcher Midnight Circus was awesome

• Pretty much Dreamcatcher had an online concert recently and it was awesome.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Closest thing to full concert I can find rn hope they do a dvd release

• Solo stages were super good this time! :froghype:

Honestly I only really liked 2/7 songs they covered originally but their costumes and charisma really got me :love:

• F mmt

Do I get a link too even though I didn’t buy the VOD?

• Please if you see the Video on Demand as available, bump this thread.

I keep checking and nothing yet.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!