Staff Gets Warned Before Needing To Deal With Seventeen

• This is funny. Copy and Paste:

"OP went to the same highschool as the actor that lays in bed holding the key in gose-ego and asked if the actor can share some behind story of the members:

He said after the whole shooting ended, hoshi came up to him & said "wah you're such a great actor!" + shook his hand and asked "are your hands usually this pale too?" The actor also said all the members are super handsome. When asked who he thinks is the most handsome he said vernon, but everyone is truly very handsome he thought "idols are really different, not anyone can be idols."

OP also asked what about jeonghan and he said jeonghan also greeted him after he was caught, saying "thanks for your hard work" and when jeonghan took the key from his hand jeonghan also was like "owh i'm sorry." The other actor who was tied said jeonghan flustered him the most bec jeonghan kept asking him to go down the stairs instead of himself.

Meanwhile when the 1st actor laid down, he said vernon tickled his feet for 5 mins- it was so hard to not laugh so in the end he eventually screamed BECAUSE he couldn't hold his laughter any longer. He said the the other members also kinda played joke/ teased. svt was such jokesters that the writer actually warned him b4 the shooting started, saying "the members probably are going to tease you/joke so much" so the actor was nervous & svt turned out exactly like the warning.

He said the members who approached him with the least fear: mingyu wonwoo.

With the most fear: hoshi dino seungkwan.

He also figured each team has 1 member that has a lot of fears.

Lastly he said the members all wore eyepatch even way before they entered the building + was guided to the room by the staffs with the patch on."

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Vernon tickling caught on camera. Carats catched this after the post.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is for this episode of Going Seventeen.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I love their relationship with their staff, it’s always so wholesome. I don’t think I have ever seen anyone complain about them or their work ethics, seriously I aspire to be like that.

Speaking of their staff relationship, one of my favorite GoSe's is this one where the staff "battled" Seventeen to extend an exclusive contract with them and just how they generally bicker/joke with the staff in most episodes lmao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!